Exam Day Battlegear

Anyone wearing / bringing anything special on exam day?

Last year I wore my “Financial Ninja” T shirt… But I only put it on for the second half…

i have a new strategy this year. i’m actually going to get dressed as if i’m leaving the house to go somewhere besides the CFA exam. nice shoes, hair done, non tattered jeans, etc. i’ve completely neglected my appearance for the past few weeks and i think i’ve gained a little weight too. so i chose the exam day to break out of it and stop being such a bum. i’m hoping if i look good, i’ll feel good and do better on the test. i’m grasping at straws at this point…

I’ll probably wear the same thing I did last year when I passed level II last June. Plaid shorts, a solid orange Lacoste Polo, and a pair of brown Purple Label sandals. And these totally awesome earplugs: http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/howard-leight-laserlite-paper-bag.html?productid=howard-leight-laserlite-paper-bag&channelid=FROOG

I plan on being as casual as I possible can. Shorts and some random t-shirt…maybe bring a sweatshirt just in case…

man. i’m so glad i bought those earplugs.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > man. i’m so glad i bought those earplugs. Did you buy them based on my CFA Earplug Review? If so, I hope you like them!

I am gona be the bum sitting in section AAA.

phBOOM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am gona be the bum sitting in section AAA. There’s a separate section for AAA members? Damn, I shouldn’t have canceled my membership.

I’m wearing my freshman baseball jersey again - this thing is so retro, and it’s about 15 sizes too small, but I just feel invincible in it.

I know someone that wore a Lebron jersey once, just cause he knew he was going to dominate the exam.

Jose Reyes jersey tee, b/c I’m going straight to the Mets game from the test to kickstart my summer. And my lucky boxers, of course.

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m wearing my freshman baseball jersey again - > this thing is so retro, and it’s about 15 sizes > too small, but I just feel invincible in it. nothing says dominance like an ill fitting baseball jersey. if i wore my high school jersey, it really may be a crime. like indecent exposure or something. maybe i will show up in full catcher’s gear.

I’m going to wear a Speedo swimsuit, flip-flops and aviator sunglasses.

Dale Murphy jersey #3.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going to wear a Speedo swimsuit, flip-flops > and aviator sunglasses. hahaha

As for each exam since I am a kid, I will wear the familly blue-red-white G String that has been passed through all the generations in my familly since we fought for the French Revolution in 1789. By the way, would this be considered as part of an investable asset base in an AM question?

maybe i’ll try and find a Karate Kid headband…“you’re the best around! nothing gonna ever keep you down!” krock

i am bringing lots of advil

I will go wihtout wearing any clothes at all. ohhh gosh, I am so sexy!