FRM Part 2 Exam Results

List your results, and your method/source of study notes for everyone else out there…

2 - Credit Risk Measurement and Management 1 - Current Issues in Financial Markets 2 - Market Risk Measurement and Management 1 - Opereational Risk and Integrated Risk Management 1 - Risk Management and Investment Management

Used Schweser notes to study. Did all the Schweser questions/mocks, then did BT questions/mocks for the week before up until exam.

When are the results coming out?

I didn’t get an email. I went on to my GARP account and found the results with the breakdown. Can’t seem to track down the breakdown anymore though. If you go to “My Programs” it says it on that page that I passed.

Same here, it says that I passed, but then when I go to “view your exam results” it says I passed level I…

Congratulations Stocasto!

I didn’t take your test, I took ERP I, but its still GARP - my exam box is green (always blue before) with a check mark on it, and a reminder that I have to take level II by 2020 or start over in the program.

I can register for level II. No email for me, and exam results page is blank too.

I think their pages don’t talk to each other the way CFAI’s website does.

I would suggest that you passed then. I was able to submit my work experience this morning.

I don’t know, seems like their website might be having some issues… I will hold the celebrations until it’s official.

According to posters at bionic turtle there is a widespread problem that should take another 24 hours to resolve, I will be very mad if I got indications of passing and then they change it

https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/threads/may-2016-part-2-exam-feedback.9610/page-15

My green tick is gone! It’s blue now! and the results button is gone! Man this is pretty annoyning I tell you what.

The same thing just happened to me. The FRM part II box is now blue, though it still says that I passed.

It now says “coming soon. good luck”

Mine has said that all morning, even when the box was green. Under however I did have a view results button that took me to a blank page.

My F5 key is going to break this afternoon - and I’m not even all that concerned / NEED to pass this per se, just brings out the neurotic analyst in me :slight_smile:

Does anyone’s say that they didn’t pass?

I was about to reply to you on BT - I have four tabs open on this subject like a crazy person :slight_smile:

Someone on page 9 of the level 1 exam results earlier today had posted that they failed and even showed their results. So I would not think that it is blanket pass error at least based on a few fails I saw, but good thinking.

We are all a little crazy on exam release date.

Sorry not sure what you are getting at here.

Email from GARP:

Let’s hope so. Honestly, I was expecting to fail since I did not have much time to study, so when I saw that the website said that I passed it seemed too good to be true.

I just got an email saying my results are in…except that they are not. When I click on the link, it takes me to the GARP page which still says “coming soon, good luck”.

I finally got the results. It’s officially a pass :slight_smile:

Me too! Passed! Congratulations officially this time Stocasto!