Private Clubs

I am wondering if anyone here is a member of any private clubs in NYC and what their thoughts are on becoming a member. I understand that various places have different requirements and dues to join and that is not what I am after. My interest is the ultimate benefit and overall is it worth paying dues for what the club has to offer? What clubs are considered more prestigious than others and why? The obvious benefit is networking and I am trying to see if anyone has personal experiences they can share. The reason I am asking is that I have a chance to join the New York Athletic Club and trying to see if it is worth the cost. Any input is appreciated.

joke?

I belong to a membership only private club too (I pay about $35 per year)----Sams.

No, not a joke. Why would it be one?

I belong to the New York Sports Club. They give me the wink and the gun every time I swipe my membership ID.

I just signed up for Duane Reade’s flex rewards. I feel so special every time I bust out my key chain to have them scan my card.

I joined the playaz club with rappin 4 tay. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbm4SzdZI9g By the way just in case you never heard Rappin 4-Tay I’m on the smooth tip Never trippin off them suckas poppin off at the lip I pop the top off the drank and we can roll some dank bro Leave the gat at the house bring some dominoes Take off your shoes relax and get a body rub And shoot your mackin at these women at the playaz club

You guys are ballin. I just got my Jewel’s preferred card and I am working my way up to Costco.

would love to join if this is a swinger club or something…

I used to belong to the Bad Newz Kennels dogfighting club, but my wife found it out and I had to quit. Hope they’re not coming after me.

I’m in the “Members Only” club. Very elite – got a jacket to prove it.

It’s about the tie, not the jacket.

Los Angeles, yes. (Academy of Magical Arts: The Magic Castle in Hollywood.)

New York, no.

#ifyouseeTheOwl

#SAYabracadabra

#necrothread

Open, sesame, actually.

#URabsolutelyCorrect #TimeHasGottenTheBetterOfMe

#ServedAsMagicianAsst15YearsAgo

To whom, if I may ask?

#BelieveHisNameIsJeff[blank]

#WasA"Crowd"MemberSeveralTimes

#AgainThatTimeThing

http://saintvenustheater.com

I have been to a few events. They give you a password and a location. It’s pretty good but drinks are expensive as crap. Girls are super hot.

Not sure about NY athletic club but found Equinox was great for services and locations.