Strip Clubs

I’m sharpening my knives for this one. But first, we need a ruling.

Frankie, can strippers be HCBs?

of course…undervalued HCBs…

What about an overpoked stripper?

live in a country with legalized prostitution for a few years and the biggest joke about the united states are the strip clubs.

step your game up at brothels :slight_smile:

Strip clubs in the US are a complete joke. Complete wastes of time.

Strip clubs in Canada are worth hitting. Some good ones in Montreal.

In Montreal, you can touch the woman for $10 a song.

A classy stripper? Isn’t that a bit of an oxymoron.

Great for a shag no doubt, but would you really be proud to introduce her to your parents?

In fact, I think that should be a rule for definining an HCB: would you be proud to introduce her to your parents? If that test fails, she can’t be an HCB.

not bad. stripper totally fails as a HCB though

I was dragged to a strip club on Vancouver Island several years back… it was rather boring.

I can imagine that Montreal might have something interesting, though.

it can happen, i’m not saying its the norm…if sasha grey can be a classy babe, than, well…certain strippers can too

I like drinking in them. The girls are a side show.

Your money could be much better spent in other countries. I used to think Canada had great strip clubs. Then I moved to Russia.

please elaborate…i love HCBs from Russia…is russia dangerous though?

Yeah, particularly if you don’t look russian (pale and white). You can get a similar experience with less hassle and danger in Estonia.

NYE in Montreal when I was 19 made for some very interesting strip club shenanigans (sp?). Sadly, I haven’t hit a strip club there since but I am sure it wouldn’t live up to my rose-colored memory.

strip clubs not for me. i’m a lap dance virgin…doesn’t make sense for me to pay a women 20 bucks for 5 mins of work…until i get paid that much for my time, its not happening…

What about Demi Moore in strip tease?

I love strip clubs. Cheetah’s in Vegas has been my favorite US club so far. The girls will just chat with you for a while, opposed to other clubs where they ignore you unless you’re paying.

I was just out there for a bachelor party with group of 15 or so. All of us all had girls on our laps, while we were just sitting around drinking and shooting the shit together. Some of the guys don’t like lap dances, so they just got shoulder massages, which the girls were totally fine doing. I’m not one of those guys, though.

i would like to be a strippers friend…

I have a stripper friend. It’s pretty annoying actually. Always emo posts bombing your facebook about life and b*tching about everything. Then they’re frequently trying to drag you into their stripper problems, trying to borrow money etc. I put up with her cause she helps me find things.