CFA Hook Up

Did anyone ever see this during the study months and wish it was a casual date forum for CFA candidates? Based on my experiences at the test centers and on here, I get the sense that the number of guys in the program far exceeds the number of girls, but controlling for that could you see an OKCupid-like site dedicated to CFA candidates (and others studying for an intense test) being successful? I was lucky enough to be able to hang with a few girls during the study months but I had devolved into such a stressed-out, pale, skinny, Gollum-like creature that it couldn’t have been fun for them. I’m just thinking it would have been a nice, potentially very convenient stress reliever to be able to find someone in the same situation and just have something casual. Study together, sleep together, pass together?

I’m sensing an opportunity for Chad to offer new AF Rewards options in connection with such a site.

Not many HCBs in the program. I don’t blame them, they don’t need it. They’re way smarter than that as their time is better spent looking sexy (hair, skin, grooming, tanning, manicure, buying heels and clothes). This allows them to have first dibs on the most attractive, successful men.

I can count on one hand the number of attractive girls I’ve seen in CFA exams in both level 1 and level 2 testing centers.

There are some cute girls at level 1, but it thins out dramatically by level 3 lol

^ That’s what I’ve seen.

Yeah give them a break. It takes a few years to figure out what Investor Relations is.

We should “normalize” looks since most candidates probably went through their own CFA hell during the weeks before the test and I guess most don’t care so much for looking their best for the exam.

I bet many of the girls look way better when properly rested and when actually trying to look good. It’s probably the same for us as well. Probably the only reason I didn’t take the test in pajamas was fear of extreme social awkwardness.

Why do the people on this forum refer to them as HCB’s. Is this normal terminology in the finance world? In my neck of the woods we just say b*tches or 10’s, yada yada.

Not a bad idea, but if the only common bond is the exam that’s a recipe for disaster.

I dream of dating a girl who studies for the CFA. Imagine the flash cards we could make together!

Per Chad’s blessing, I’d gladly reclaim my PIMP status and act as a dealer.

I dated a chick while studying for L1 and then hooked up with a charterholder while studying for L2. CFA Hook up has been good to me.

its fucking terrible. Trust me.

I think there were a total of 5 girls in my L3 testing room, so I like my odds. I’m in.

Yikes an actual girl posted on here.

In our back office Man Cave.

Ban her!

yeah i’d like to see some hot girls study for the CFA. Finance is a…pretty manly field i would say. Should have studied pyschology lol

Haha, thanks for this. It was nice to have a little laughter after coming straight home from work and breaking out the Schweser books. Interestingly enough, I couldn’t help but notice that there were only 2 females (myself included) out of 16 people in my acquisition meeting. So the skewed ratio isn’t in your head (sorry guys).

As a side note, you can try to ban our prying, rib stealing eyes…but even the he-man-woman-haters club gave in eventually.

I have had enough of this neboulous questions in the CFA L II and now what is this he-man-woman-haters club?

Sat across a total fox in my L2. Kept eyeballing her up till I noticed the ring on her finger. Let another sizzling hot lass out of my grip during the lunch break. Dont know what you lot are on about, plenty of talent here in Europe.

But Allan’s bringing the game to L3 in 2013. Complete, total and utter poon annihilation. Ladies of London …you have been warned.