CFA Hook Up

Very funny ideas:))

let me ask you something: finance is ‘manly field’ , architecture, constructions, aeronautics are also for men what should girls study?? and no don’t answer to this question!

ana we love you te iubim

Plus, some of us men “ain’t so hot” ourselves, pale,and balding most of our lot. So the smaller amounts of women available in the CFA can be very selective. The women would win on this totally. They can pick and choose, we’re screwed.

I find girls who have studied and passed the exams to be sexier than one without…its definitely a notch or two to their benefit if they do…

question is, can Kim Kardashian pass the exams?

omg, have you never seen The Little Rascals?

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tND2j1ACQPc]

You are assuming the worst. Simply stating the fact that there are fewer women in finance does not necessarily imply a macho-belief that this is the way it should be. Why are women more interested in HR and Marketing? I don’t know, do you?

Aaaaand I’m in love.

Out of curiosity in Eastern Europe (Assuming you’re from there), do girls not go into science/engineering as well?

The reason I’m curious is because it sometimes seems to differ between cultures.

Judging by the gender biases at my firm, women are supposed to study marketing and executive assistantship.

On a side note, I had a casual conversation with HR about the lack of women on the production side of our firm and in the intern program. They gave me the full resume book for the intern program - the problem was there were no women applying. Maybe 5% were females and when you are only accepting a 1-2% of applicants the chances of a woman being in final rounds are low.

I’ve met a couple girls from the forum and had a pretty fun time with both. In both cases, our interest in finance was a good common ground, but we ended up spending most of our time talking about other things and just ended up having a fun and raucous time. They were just normal, free-spirited girls and not excessively nerdy either (they just had the right amount of “nerd” in them to be cute, if you know what I mean). Anyway, I’m not sure what the CFA “singles scene” is like in New York, but had a great time while I was in Texas and would definitely be down to party with the CFA chicks again.

And HCB isssss … high class broad?

But I’m with Frank, they automatically get notched up in my book due to giving the aura of being smart… but maybe it’s an elaborate ploy to get us to think that? In which case maybe they’re a different kind of smart.

Also I doubt they are worrying about looking good the morning of the exam. And I can’t say I’ve had the same experience anyway. I took the first two levels in DC and Charlotte respectively, and found that, although there was a minimal ratio of women, the ugly to cute ratio did not seem too out of whack. Maybe that’s due to my above bias, who knows.

So true…I used to be cute before I started studying under the CFA program! Now am just this stressed out coffee filled shadow of my former self…#sigh#…lol

you’re still cute in my book

Ha, so you boys create a post about wanting to meet girls, one posts in your back office man cave, and you ban her? Maybe the problem here isn’t the lack of ladies, but your approach? :slight_smile:

you’re right kristy — you always are :wink: happy hour tomorrow?

I could be wrong, but I thought my post was a joke. You’ll need a better sense of humor on these forums. Otherwise you’ll start thinking Frank is stalking Kim and Kourtney.

“You’ll need a better sense of humor on these forums.”

Ouch, Palantir. I’m new here, play nice!

I could be wrong, but I was joking too. Boys don’t have a monopoly on humor, my friend :wink:

(offended by the fact you ASUME i’m from Eastern Europe :)))

Yes they go in engineering and science, actually in finance i would say there are more women than men. Anyway i was not talking about the statistical part of the statement but the attitude.

guys i am now in gange of Level 3 … hope you guys dnt mind this incresewink