Crab Rangoon Machine

how do I get one? or, where can I find custom-made commercial food equipment?

redic? I know.

I need to mass produce crab rangoons on the low.

crab rangoons are awesome

you have no idea

Just cop a fob type cat and put him to work.

What? How many crab rangoons do you need, exactly?

I think most of these are hand made. Maybe find some people and have a crab rangoon making party.

I need many many many rangys. Mass production. Soon, you will understand. For now, it may seem strange.

It’s a tough process to mechanize. My main question was where to even start googling something like this; some custom food precessing machinery or what the “F” am I looking for???

anyway, it’s a tough process to mechanize, as you need to dab the side of the wonton warp with egg, and then fill the center with the filling, then wrap the wonton in the preferred way. Not impossible, but probably not a very common process.

I was thinking maybe just getting a ravioli machine, which i know exists, but thats not really a rangoon is it? raviolis are not as cool as rangys? am I right?

once you find the machine, you need to team up with novak jokovic who bought the world’s supply of donkey cheese. put that donkey cheese instead of regular cream cheese in the crab rangoons and automate the process with your machine. gold mine.

This thread may be the dumbest ever posted on AF and that is really saying something.

Blake is the grinch, lol

You say that now, but what about when MMP is featured on the cover of Fortune for being the king of frozen crab rangoons?

My momma always said, life is like a box of chocolates.

My mom always said “Life is like crab rangoon. It’s always crab meat and cream cheese, every time.”

I need to get drunk to see the business potential in this…

Nope. Can’t see it. Corner the Rangoon market? Nope. Sell to Trader Joes? Nope. A fcking food truck? Been done. Does this have anything to do with crab itself? Crab for the masses? Red Lobster did it already Aaaahhh fck this…

I approve of this business idea…tasty stuff.

this is driving me nutz… I can’t put any spin on how this can be and effective business plan… unless you are going through a divorce and you want to go bankrupt to stick it to her/him…

I know a guy who left finance, got divorced, and started something similar to this crab rangoon thing. I don’t know if his business came before or after the divorce.

I see. We need more information. Information… “Who are you?” “You are number two.” “I’m not a number, I’m a free man!”

I am planning a trip to rangoon soon. I will see what I can find out.

what if the crab rangoon wasn’t a traditional crab rangoon? what if it didn’t even have crab in it? for example, many of us im sure, have come across buffalo chicken crab rangoon. Why stop there? @ blake- …nevermind. Once you have a creamy chicken and sausage chili rangoon… you will understand. All of you will understand.