Who is Blake?

Recently, I said that I hadn’t had any run-ins with Blake. That changed today.

Blake, you remind me of a guy I know in Marine Corps boot camp. He had a supermodel girlfriend, a Ferrari, a house on the beach in Malibu, and more money than he knew what to do with. He just joined the Marines for “pride”, or “because it’s the only thing I haven’t done”, or “out of loyalty to my country.” The problem was–he couldn’t prove any of it.

Oh yeah–and his military specialty? Was he joining the Infantry because he was fearless? Or was he going to be Cavalry, and ride in tanks and blow shit up? Or was he going to be Force Recon–one of the most elite units in all the military? Nope, none of that.

He was going to play French Horn in the Marine Corps Marching Band.

This is you, Blake–you’re real tough in the anonymous forum, where nobody can see you and call your bluff.

Blake is the man with a plan. He knows all and sees all. He can hold his own in conversations about baseball, astrophysics, armchair lawyering, good horse recipes, interesting Florida spots, fitness, and automotive maintence.

But who is Blake is really a deep question. Like who are any of us? What makes us, us? Who someone is is a deep Freudianlike pontification. Is Blake defined by his job? His hobbies? His upbringing? Who is he is something that I cannot even begin to unravel. I am going to now read some Aristotle and pontificate about ethos, pathos and logos coupled with modus ponens.

I’m sure someone smarter than me can craft a more fluid explaination.

He has a masters degree

Greenman, you should’ve just declared victory over Blake instead.

Blake is awesome.

What If I Told You Meme - WHAT IF I TOLD YOU Palantir is blake

The resident forum troll, of course

Cfavsmba = trill.

In the beginning there was the word. And the word was with Blake, and the word was Blake. He was Blake in the beginning.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of AF. The light shines in Analyst Forum, but the Analyst Forum has not understood it.

you know what? you’re a real ass n!gga, my n!gga.

Poetry!

Honestly, I think Blake is a likely candidate for a Narcissitic Personality Disorder diagnosis

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

Easy answer.

Blake is Blake. Duh!

Bod -> Respect

We are all Blake. He transcends us.

Resident troll. I’m surprised it took you 111 posts to figure it out.

He “wins” all arguments because he pretends to not see the facts that prove he is wrong. He seems to always “just know” or “knows someone” really high up in whatever topic is being discussed and therefore he is always “correct”

look up definition of troll for the rest of the description.

Greenman, you were looking to get under Blake’s skin in that other thread. Something tells me you wanted him to call you out so you could be added to his victim list.

Blake doesn’t believe in Prenup agreements.

I thought he is the Dotcom guy with Mega loads of hot chicks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21106584

Kim Dotcom at his launch party for Mega

I think the Blake hate is funny - everyone loves to hate him, he’s the polarizing figure on AF, the Lance Armstrong of sorts. If everyone hates him so much, why pay him such attention? Strange, lol.

human nature-think gaynaldo