Who is Blake?

Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go, Blake achieves both effortlessly and simultaneously.

Blake is internet badass! Watch out, he can bruise you with all those ‘caps lock’ comments (the ultimate weapon of internet gangsters)!

Blake is a hero. Not the hero we deserved but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight. Shining.

Blake is white

Blake is the Donald Trump of AF: provocative, bold, successful, a hit with the ladies, attention-seeking, well connected, sometimes an ass, firm in his opinion, and great hair.

Not true. I was just giving my opinion on his cliche answer to the question. I called him out because he was being an idiot, not to be added to his victim list.

He’s either Keyser Söze or one of the Illuminati. Maybe both.

A quick google images search for Blake McCallister yields the following results. It is up to decide which one is correct.

http://www.google.com/search?q=blake+mccallister&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Hp_9ULe3KMXD0AH8loHQBQ&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709#hl=en&tbo=d&tbm=isch&sa=1&q="blake+mccallister"&oq="blake+mccallister"&gs_l=img.3...245318.247595.0.247919.2.2.0.0.0.0.98.181.2.2.0...0.0...1c.1.t1235-2aagY&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.dmQ&fp=7d66602108d3aafc&biw=1280&bih=709

A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

Or, he could be some mutant combo

Agreed, I saw the same chain of events, FT.

Anyhow, I like Blake. I know most of you are joking in good nature and this really isn’t aimed at you (I can tell the difference), but for the others - it’s weak for 15 people to gang up to rip on someone, it looks pretty beta. You gotta hand it to Blake for having the balls to address people one on one and for not starting trash threads directed at people.

I have to disagree with you on this one. The way you make your bed is how you sleep in it. If 15 people all feel this way, then the consensus is quite clear how the community feels about it. I see nothing wrong. Personally, I wouldn’t have created a thread on it, but if someone decides to pool the community, then so be it.

Blake can’t start trash threads at people because I imagine it would backfire, he’d end up the target of his own thread.

Anyway, all that aside, he should get credit for getting a lot better these past few months. Compared to a year or so ago, he’s downright civil these days

^ He’s a softie now because he started to get to know us. Easy to thrash someone when you have no history with that person. But when people start participating in an intelligent manner to the threads he starts, it’s harder to blast them. When people attend your bday party and you see them the next day, it’s unlikely you’ll treat them like crap.

Different perspectives I guess, but I’ve always avoided jumping into confrontations physical or verbal where the odds are lopsided (15 vs 1, etc) just seems like bully behavior and a bit weak to me.

Clearly, Blake has been a dick to a lot of people here. However, starting a thread to bait/insult someone is just petty. In fact, this thread has pretty much no redeeming characteristics. Why hasn’t this been shut down already?

I don’t know, I’d say he’s definitely one of main reasons I read these threads. That and Frank’s love of Kim K.

I don’t particularly like him. I wouldn’t troll him. Just be more trill. Let your trill speak for you.

Edit: Blake called CA a community property state. Blake good. Sorry OP.

Blake is the ying to my yang.

Ok, since no one voted, I will start. I think that Blake is the truck on fire. It combines his truck filled childhood with his incendiary personality.

BS, I really think most people on this forum (especially Blake) can take care of themselves. Practically nothing ad hominem posted on an anonymous forum matter…because you don’t know who the “hominem” is. Man, I really hate the whole “alpha” and “beta” thing that seems to have taken over so many male-dominated discussion forums. It’s like “type A” and “type B”…oversimplification.

I think Blake would be pretty fun to party with.

“Community property” means that any assets you acquire during marriage are split between the husband and wife. It does not mean that the state appropriates all your money (state taxes are pretty high. That is besides the point though). Or am I misunderstanding what you said?

I don’t even understand the point of this whole post.