How many coffees a day?

I try to stick to 2 and none after around 6 pm…

Same. When I studied, my cut off was 9pm.

1 in the morning.

When studying, 1 in the morning and limit is 2 in the afternoon/evening while studying.

I stopped drinking coffee after I realized that my hereditary blood pressure problems could become an issue at some point. Nowadays, it’s all about the chill.

Agreed–except it’s more like 3 p.m.

In tax season, this does not apply.

a big one in the morning (16oz+), and add one more in the afternoon on weekends. Need to stop the soda.

Two - one in the morning and one at lunch. I actually experimented a week ago and made a coffee smoothie. Iced coffee, 1 banana, greek yogurt, and a scoop and half of protein - i highly recommend it.

I drink like 5-6 per day. I have had 3 already this morning.

1 decaf (small). Max 2 decaf

A Greek Swed with a charter, you may be the ideal girl / woman.

I have the same issue.

I do green tea now.

4-6 cups. When I make it at home I make sure it’s extremely strong too. I have a problem but can’t stop.

Just one or two cups in the morning. I will generally switch to tea (black tea, I really don’t like green tea much) after around noon, though have been known to have a decaf coffee after dinner sometimes if I’m dining out. I do tend to like it strong, but with milk.

1 coffee with breakfast. 1 green tea when i arrive at the office. 1 green tea after lunch. 2-3 AF bottles of water for the rest of the day.

Does anyone else put honey in the coffee instead of sugar?

No, but I put three creams and 6 sugars in my morning coffee. My study coffee is always just black.

Not cool. I still haven’t received mine from when I ordered on May 10.

Come on Chad. I’m dying of thirst, here.

I am thinking about taking my habit to the next level, snorting freeze dried coffee. Drinking 6 cups doesn’t do it anymore. I gotta keep chasing the dragon.

usually 2… no more than 3

i really should cut it down to 1/day. I don’t think its’ very good to be dependent on something, because i do get headaches if i do not drink coffee on the weekends.