Man eats live snakes

Somehow reminds me of his other country men using alphabet soups to grab attention

http://www.odisha.in/news/134/ARTICLE/1200/2007-08-13.html

Sutari does not eat snakes because he has nothing to eat. He eats snakes  to draw the attention of local people and wants to be discussed among them.

I like you, do you like me? In Kazakstahn we think America technologely very good, and now I see is a very primitive.

Wait, so he does this because he wants attention?

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

Yeah Ohai reading the text you will find out he is one form of troll or another eating live animals

I like you, do you like me? In Kazakstahn we think America technologely very good, and now I see is a very primitive.

He has balls.

Inducted into the AF Hall of Fame, class of ‘17

Reminding this is a good thread

Bumping

You really want people to know this guy eats snakes, huh.

- Everyone

I’m not sure what to do with this. The obvious choice would be to find a gif of the live snake eating scene from Temple of Doom.

Yeah, let’s just pretend I did that.

Anugul, August 13 (Odisha.in) 46-year old Sutari Nayak of Badabudhapanka village in Angul district, Orissa, located at a distance of about 200 kms from Bhuabneswar is popularly known as  ” Garuda “

I got one sentence in and had to stop to make sure this article was in English.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

^hilarious

Top 2 venomous snake or hacksaw

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

^ Respect.

You bumping this up twice made me laugh more than the man eating snakes alive!

^Third Bump

Bump, because we all really need to remember that this dude eats live snakes. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

^Classic bump

Damn it. This is going to be a thing now, isn’t it?

- Everyone

King Cobra or hacksaw.

Bump.  Need to remind you all that this is a good thread. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

This thread is so underappreciated.

No joke, I was just thinking how ****ty the WC has been recently (If you have less than 400 AF points, I’m talking about you) and how we needed someone to bump the snake eating thread to get us back to baseline.

Nice work Greenie. You’re the hero AF deserves.

^if you could eat live snakes would you put it under other activities section of your resume ?

Bump, this is a great thread

This is a great thread!

No bump ? A great thread

Bump

Bump, because “The NFL Thread” is starting to catch up. 

I vote that Chad just makes it easy on us and stickies this, so it is always apparent to everyone that THIS DUDE IS EATING LIVE SNAKES. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

What a weirdo

Are there any updates on this?

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

NeverHappened wrote:

Gabelogan wrote:

Somehow reminds me of his other country men using alphabet soups to grab attention

http://www.odisha.in/news/134/ARTICLE/1200/2007-08-13.html

Sutari does not eat snakes because he has nothing to eat. He eats snakes  to draw the attention of local people and wants to be discussed among them.

Made Up.  Never Happened.

How dare you. 

^ calling all weirdos who bumped this thread to begin with.

Be true