Is Weed Good?

Is that legal Colorado Kush any good?

yeah I heard it is really good, but I get most of mine from Cali and Oregon its so much cheaper in CO though… damn… wouldn’t mind living there for that I would probably just resort to mainly bakeables as you get just go to the store and buy a brownie - and has no negative health effects

I just can’t remember. But it must have made me hungry, because my fridge is now empty.

It is definitely on my to-do list, next time I go to Colorado.

I enjoy being high. Not daily, of course. A few times a year, probably. (I drank two beers the other day while watching MNF, and couldnt remember the last time I had a drink.)

The only reason I don’t partake of it is because it’s illegal, and I could lose my CPA license (and my job and future jobs) for doing it.

What’s the deal on smoking or (my preferred) ingesting THC in locations where it’s legal?

I know the CIA requires that you be clean at least one year before they will contract you. When it was always illegal, that seemed incontestable (though there was the possibility of legal tokking abroad, and I’m not sure about how that was handled).

Many banks make you pee in a cup now and then and/or when you sign on. If you’ve done pot in a legal place and have travel docs or receipts to prove it, as well as can prove not working while high, does that now make a difference.

Employers can still drug test, regardless if it’s legal where you live. Spoke to HR about that as we have a office in Denver.

Foiled my plans…

So this is more invisible hand at work. Go ahead and get high, but be responsible if you want to have a professional job.

Presumably they can refuse to hire you for any reason, as long as it’s not discriminatory against protected classes. And pothead isn’t one of them.

FTFY.

BgaChad, President of PotHeads for Prosperity

Weed is God’s gift to you and me. I’ve never taken anti-depressants or other types of pharmaceuticals for mental/mood enhancment but I’m a pretty high strung person and weed keeps me cool as a motherfvcka.

I’m headed to Seattle this evening.

I support legalization.

Don’t forget to vote!

No doubt, no doubt.

Only tried it once recently…didn’t feel anything…

Is it ok to smoke that like 3 times per year??

Will you get addicted to it?

Well, lotta people do that several times a year…so it is OK and not addictive.

^Are you talking to yourself and answering yourself?

May take a few/several times before you feel anything. I have no idea why that is, but it’s normal for beginners.

Yes, but why not more?

No, no more than you get addicted to stuff you like.

(Was in Denver recently. Edibles are a nice treat but bad bang for your buck.)

There is only one way to find out. :slight_smile:

That’s why I don’t want to ever try.

I think colleage kids smoke that more often.

Plus I am surrounded by mid-20’s ppl, so they barely do that now…

I have a friend …he smokes with his buddies couple of times per year…he says the best way to do that is to put weed into brownie and bake…

Nah, i don’t want to take this kinda risk…I am risk-averse…:stuck_out_tongue:

greenman you crack me up sometimes