aight so i hollered at a super hot chick at norms 4 am.

1. got her digits.

2. added snapchat.

3.her snap looked like she was in school. i did sum research. it seems like hs.

wtf is she doing at norms at 4am if shes that young. dafuq.

anyways should i get definitive concrete evidence from the primary source by out right asking. or automatic fetty wap? thoughts? Also. i was talking to a buddy on how low can u go? my philsophy, if its legal its fair game. he wants minimum 21. thoguhts on this?

What is norms?

For me; minimum morally 18, minimum to not make me want to smash my head into a wall? 23.

But as I get older I am sure the latter number will rise too

ID her. She’s probably used to that anyway

see thats what i dont get. 21 vs 18, one can make a case 21 is better, cuz u can go clubbing. but why would u choose 23 over 21. the younger they are, they are typically hotter. isnt that what consensus thought is?

Some women are still developing at 21 though. And also at 28 a 21 year old girl would be just far too annoying for me. She needs at least be out of undergrad.

Hard to generalize which age is better. Yes, younger typically means better looking, yet younger typically means less experienced and more insecurities. All things equal, a 10 is better than a 7, but id venture to say a 7 who is experienced is better than a 10 who may just be a dead fish.

Just remember, the younger ones require babysitting. They haven’t experienced life yet.

Young women are pretty, but how the heck does one hold a conversation with them that doesn’t make you want to shoot yourself in the head with a nail gun, repeatedly.

I prefer women with life experience.

The difference of lifestyle between women in their late 20s and early 20s (especially hot ones) is like day and night.

Young ones have no concept of time. All they want is to have fun, they live life like it’s their last day. They are also fickle and volatile. They love to experiment and they might date a guy just because he has red hair because they’ve never been with a guy with red hair before. The biggest difference is the options at their disposal. A hot young one that goes to college and works (say in the restaurant business) is approached by 100 new guys a week. A hot woman in her late 20s that works 9-5 and attends the same yoga class Monday to Friday is lucky to get approached by 5 new guys a week and will much more appreciate a quality man.

Albeit only one in the top 20% of the dating pool. :wink:

I think you’re taking baby steps in the right direction (no pun intended).

#CongratsJaredFogle

If I were a millionaire rockstar I would exclusively date 18 year olds.

Never Happened.

What if you were a billionaire hedge fund manager?

What color nail gun should I get for you??

Something bright. Girls like bright colors.

I’d have to settle for 30 year olds then, but I could make up for it by dating them in pairs.

Did you see that story where the billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov (owner of the Nets) invited this harem of chicks to fly to France to party with him? He was arrested for prostitution in France because the French authorities didn’t think that having that many hot chicks around could be legal. lol

aight great news. she clubs. i have invited her for halloween. she said she might go and bring friends. i saw her snaps though. and like mario said shes’s a dime plus 99. anyways younger women are hotter and more fun generally. older women are more serious and like focus on work/wine/chilling. Younger women are harder to pull, and hell i like to have what other ppl want to have. laws of attraction amirite.