aight so i hollered at a super hot chick at norms 4 am.

Never Happened.

Send her pics to me

I have no idea what language the OP is speaking. What the hell is going on.

I am officially dating a 22 year old lifeguard so I thought it was a good time to bump this thread. I’m 34.

I swim once a week. 1 month ago, 20 minutes into doing my laps, I notice a HCB lifeguard waiting for me at the end of the lane. She then proceeds to give me a tip on how to use my arms. I found that odd that she would single me out as there were at least 50 people in the pool, some of them beginners. Her role is to make sure no one drowns, not give pointers to turn me into Michael Phelps. I’ve never seen a lifeguard give tips to a stranger outside of swimming classes. My experience has taught me that a woman would never go out of her way to approach a man if she wasn’t interested.

The following week I decide to make a move. I wanted to say “So I’ve been working on my stroke game. Want to meet up tonight and try it out?”, but I decided to keep it a little more classy.

Me: Thanks for the tip last week. If you have any extra swimming pointers, we should grab a drink and talk.

Her: Sure, I would love that.

(Silence)

Me: I have many skills, but guessing your phone number is not one of them. I bet I could figure out the first 3 digits (area code) but you will have to help me out with the 7 others.

Her: You are fast, I don’t even know your name.

Me: You will find that out and much more on our date.

I proceed to enter the area code digits in my phone and stare right back at her expecting the rest.

Me: You have nothing to worry about, I’ll just call you 50 times a day.

She gives her number. I text on the spot my name, put back my phone in my backpack and jump in the pool right in front of her to make a big enough splash to wet her.

Me: Am I already making you wet? (pun intended)

Her: You’re mean.

Me: Thanks for the compliment, I’ve been called worse.

She texts me later that night.

Fast forward 3 weeks later. I’ve come to the realization that these early 20 something chicks have too much energy. She can’t stop busting a dance move anytime a Top 40 song plays at the mall or sporting event. I’ve also realized how our priorities are different. Cuddling and watching one stupid Netflix show after another is a waste of my time. No wonder why I don’t have Netflix. I’d rather watch the Charlie Rose show or IHIHM posting an update on AF on his naked neighbors.

She already has me booked for a new year’s eve party with her fellow lifeguards. The last thing I want to do for new year’s is hang out with a bunch of teen and early 20s lifeguards, half of which are douchey dudes with Mohawk haircuts and orange skin.

It was a fun ride but it’s time to end it soon.

If she still wants to go out with after saying that… well, good luck… SMH

I’m almost 36. The thought of going out with a college chick makes me want to puke.

DITTO!

Just keep making her watch Charlie Rose until she goes away! broken heart

hey, FT… I’ll give you a swim lesson… then I’ll buy you a scotch. Welcome to adulthood wink

Keep in mind this would have worked on you 15 years ago as well. 60% of the time, every time.

There are documentaries on Netflix - your realization that the age gap is a game changer has nothing to do with different personalities and everything to do with the simple fact that you’ve become bored. I can’t blame you, I once got bored with a 19 year old dance student in nyc after a few “dates”. Don’t bs us bro, this is a forum of honesty (and trolls). In any event, i doubt she will call you out when you proceed with this quasi breakup.

That’s what I’m saying FT. Its just mentality exhausting to deal with some of their crap. Also you must be incredibly attractive if that terrible series of pick up lines worked lol

Word. Netflix documentary game is on point. It’s basically all my gf and I watch aside from a few select comedies

I think it’s fair to say that he’s in the top 20% of male candidates.

Still hacksaw. Apparently David Beckham is now in the #1 spot again. He has aged well, guy has some great genes.

Can someone please explain the meaning/origin of this “hacksaw” term?

just for you PA, so you can understand… Amerika = hacksaw

The curiosity burns me up inside, I Googled “slang hacksaw” but all I got was the cutting tool. :frowning:

Yes… and what do you use a cutting tool for?

So instead of netflix, what would you rather do?