New Rule: posting on health/fitness

New Rule: if you want to post an opinion on health and fitness it must be accompanied by a topless selfie. That way people can judge whether or not your advice holds any water. Sorry KMD this includes you. You know…for equality.

CHAD: kindly append this new rule to the message board rules sticky.

This belongs in the feedback section.

I’ve been barking up this tree for a while. Every gent club i visit is accompanied with whats your govt girl, then a sigh of disappointment when they dont say KMD.

Great idea TF. Face can be blurred or excluded so as to keep identity unknown.

Yes please!

Getting popcorn…

Old Rule: New rules should be suggested in the FEEDBACK FORUM.

God damn it people.

Turd, you should have realized by now that trying to tell people how to workout/what to eat is an exercise in futility. I’d rather just laugh at them

This is like saying anyone who has any career or investment advice should post their bank account statement.

^exactly. there would be a lot of unemployed would be know-it-all advice givers and that would be a good thing. throw in professors and any research/consulting jobs also.

i think a pic of the butt would a better option.

and no homo

The whole physique fetish is hugely overrated, people simply discount the role of genes.You can be very very fit and yet look hacksaw.

This is very true! I have underestimated my fair share of oppenents because they did not look that fit ( and overestimated even more because they looked like a machine)

^ Are you a female wrestler? The way you use the term opponents limits my imagination in a good way.

Would you be looking for a high or low savings and checking account balance? I would prefer to see their credit report and spending habits. Seems knowledgeable investors don’t spend anywhere near their means while the trader-types and financial sales professionals are always upgrading everything, car, house, and wife.

Do you mean like Olympic wrestling, or like Ultimate Surrender?

I think the middle ground is just posting leg pics. You can’t respect advice from a guy who skips leg day.

Topless selfie, mody measurements, max bench must all be posted… no way i’m taking fitness advice from fat people

Professional wrestling is too vulgar for a person pursing a career in finance, I’ll go with greco roman. Very creative positions .

Christmas tree backs or hacksaw

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, sky, outdoor, nature and water

KMD in Makarska Croatia 2014

Who goes next!