Power of Oneness

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91311217

Link Above because the original topic is locked for some reason. Anyways, and in all seriousness… Been backed up bad for a few days. Still got that bottle of OxyPowder in the cabinet. My question for WC is do I take it now, knowing full well I will be at the office tomorrow when the Poo Choo train comes to station… or do I try and hold off until the weekend (can’t really do that). Does anyone have any good home remedies or better products they can recommend?

Just eat a lot of prunes and drink a lot of water

^Take it ,however get some wet wipes on your way to the office. You should be fine.

Milk of magnesia is good in the short term. Start off with a small dose and that way its very gentle on the system.

After that, water and prunes sounds about right!

MIralax

When my son was 20 months old, he got backed up real bad, too. This is what the doctor ordered.

Normal adult dose is 1 cap per day, so we were advised to give him 7 caps per day for seven days. (You can’t overdose on it–you’ll just have an explosive, expulsive ass.)

^ Miralax is the same or similar product as the oxypowder?

I read OP’s link to the 2012 post and I feel like I definitely need to do something like that…

If you’re only a few days it shouldn’t be too bad. Drink lots of water today and eat foods that are a good source of fiber. I deal with a lot bowel issues (IBS) and have found an intestinal/stomach massage does wonders. There are videos on YouTube that show you how to do the massage yourself to get things “moving”. Give this a try before you start taking stuff OTC.

black coffee on an empty stomach

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91353728

Thanks for the recommendations. After days of abdominal fullness, no appetite, and trouble sleeping, the blockage has been cleared. The winning combo was taking a pre-workout, hitting some cardio at the gym, then a 4 oz. shot of wheat grass and a fruit smoothie. And on the third day of constipation my colon opened up like the sepulchre of Jesus, a chorus of angels sang and all that was unclean became clean again. It seriously feels so good to be over that.

Thanks for sharing.

#SkippingBreakfast

This works every morning. That way you don’t need to poop at work.

^I prefer pooping at work even when I have an early meeting. Something about getting paid to poop makes me giggle.

Why do folks here have such difficulties pooping? Sounds like people need to be better hydrated.

Pooping comes down to a lot of factors - anxiety, diet, genetics…gut health is one of the most overlooked issues these days.

the only issue is that if you do it everyday, you’re raising your cortisol levels way too much (since they’re already high when you wake up). this is an issue if you’re looking to maintain muscle mass. To curb this, supplement with BCAAs in the morning as well.

fruit, water, and coffee do the trick. I never go a day without dumping unless im travelling overseas.

Look into enoki mushrooms. They remain as long fibers after you eat them, such that they serve as a kind of “scaffolding” that pulls everything out as an integrated unit.

I’m a consistent one-a-day pooper, but would like to do a butt cleanse couple times a year. Is miralax legit?

Heathers Fiber. thank me later