If Anthony Weiner had any pride left, he would retire... (may be NSWF)

As if the Hillary campaign needed more scandals, in an exclusive report, the Daily Mail has exposed yet another Weiner sexting scandal. Unfortunately, this time the scandal involves a girl that Weiner knew to be a 15-year old Sophomore in high school. But, that didn’t seem to stop him from telling the teenager that he would like to "bust that tight pussy so hard."

Anthony Weiner’s latest alleged scandal involves a 15-year-old high school student

The girl, whose identity was not disclosed by the Daily Mail because she is a minor, first reached out to Weiner in January 2016. In that initial discussion, the girl openly admitted that she was a high school student.

Weiner

But, that didn’t seem to stop Weiner from later telling the girl over a sexting app that he "would bust that tight pu**y so hard and so often that you would be limp for a week."

Weiner

In an interview with the Daily Mail, the high school student said that Weiner pushed her to “dress up in school-girl outfits” and engage in “rape fantasies” over skype. He also felt the need to inform the young girl that he and his wife, Clinton aide Huma Abedin, hadn’t had sex in a year.

“When we would Skype, he would tell me that he was very lonely and that it had been a year since he and his wife [Huma] had sex, and that she really didn’t pay him any attention. We would talk, just chatting for about 30 minutes and it would lead to more sexual things… asking me to undress …he’d comment on my body. He asked me about masturbation, and that kind of thing.”

“He would pretend like he was a teacher and I was a student. And he’d talk about me sitting in the front of his class, and him taking me after school.”

"He had some rape fantasies. It would just be him showing up at my house when my dad was out of town. And just start undressing me, being forceful, asking me if I want to be dominated, strange questions."

She said when she told him she was uncomfortable with this, he quickly agreed to change the subject.

The girl said she started feeling guilty about hiding the relationship, and told her father and a teacher about it in late April.

Apparently, in discussions with the Daily Mail, Weiner did not deny exchanging ‘flirtatious’ messages with the teen but declined to comment on the specifics.

The pair exchanged numerous photos and carried on their conversation for months.

Weiner

Weiner

Weiner continued the conversations with the teen despite her upfront admissions that she was “obsessed” with him and was studying him for a book, saying "'I was studying you- for a book of course. You were my Hannibal Lecter."

It was clear from the messages that she was encouraging Weiner to engage with her in a sexual manner. She told DailyMail.com she didn’t consider Weiner her boyfriend, but thought the relationship was a ‘romantic’ one.

She acknowledged during interviews that she had developed an obsession with Weiner, and sought him out on Twitter in January while trying to write a book about him. She said she continued to write the book as their relationship developed.

‘Why did I message you [in January]?’ the girl wrote in an email to Weiner last week. 'I was studying you- for a book of course. You were my Hannibal Lecter.

"I wanted to know what made you tick. As we chatted, I pretended to not know EVERYTHING about you. I didn’t want to appear suspicious.’

She also told Weiner: ‘I was obsessed with you.’

Weiner

Weiner

Below is a portion of the Daily Mail’s interview with the teen.

Doesn’t someone have to have a job to retire?

^he should retire from life.

The most shocking part is that he hasn’t done anything with Huma for a year. She is hot.

She is hot - for Hillary Clinton.

Id assume it was one of those situations where she wouldnt touch him with a 10 foot pole after everything he did, but stayed together to look like the typical family unit America loves for her political career.

^ Just like her idol, Hillary.

Don’t normally follow American politics, had to watch the documentary to catch up…

I really like Weiner, good guy.

I have been to an american hs and most 15 year olds there looked like seasoned professionals, this guy would not be busting anything because they are all busted already

She has no shame, she’s taking him back…

http://nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

^i like how its always sex-crazed. He probably never saw his wife and when he did, she was probably so worn out.

i have a buddy who has been married for a couple years now and says his wife has no interest in sex whatsoever and they maybe have sex once a month to once a quarter. a few days ago he asked her “since you have no interest, do you mind if i sleep with other girls”. I take it Anthony probably had a similar arrangement.

“You can be around a real world of value or you can live in a fake Clinton world that’s totally dysfunctional and without principle . . . and [with] an incredible amount of selfishness and narcissism,” the source explained. “She doesn’t know any different because she doesn’t want to know any different.

Something tells me that Weiner’s behavior was not as much of a shock to her as the the media, and the Clinton machine portrayed. The only reason she distanced herself from him to begin with was politics and saving face for Clinton’s failing campaign. She has probably been witness to or personally involved in much worse as a Clinton aide. Also…why isn’t Weiner doing jail time?

Everyone knows these threads just drive comebacks.

Poor huma. I feel bad for her. Maybe mostly because she’s so damn beautiful.

And anthony, I know you like to spend a lot of time trolling the net on semi anonymous chat places, so if you’re here, get a haircut, plz

Honestly, she is so much better looking than him. Its ridiculous. And what a sense of loyalty she has.

Huma, are you reading this? Let’s grab a drink soon. Why are you with that loser Anthony anyway?

Huma baby I’ll treat you right you don’t need that jerk Anthony Weiner what’s he got going for him anyways I’ll let you know I have passed not one, but TWO cfa exams, and am going back for the third.

That’s a very interesting question. What can he actually do for work these days?

Hillary is evil and tried to split them up, yet again she failed in her evil plans! :grin:

Seriously, Weener is awesome, the man-hate in America is so over the top. Sad!

Ikr, cheating on your incredibly hot spouse with high schoolers shouldn’t be so looked down upon by all those irrational man haters.

She’s a dog.