Little homie Ramos going to Wharton

The kid has slept with almost all the women in boston and genghis khaning his way off to PA (supposedly going to get an education out their too). Gl at wharton homie and when you break into the 8 figures category remember to hook me up with a comfy 7 figure exc job with 3 hour lunch breaks for my gym hour.

this for real? congrats thats awesome

Congratulations man.

Incredible. Well done Ramos

He would be so proud if He saw this. #freecvm

Well done. Try not to pick on the Drexel kids down the street.

Congrats but sorry you’ll have to live in Philly.

KMD - hook this dude up with some free dances.

That reminds me. Did you make it into the calendar KMD?

Supyogov…my brotha from another racial descent. Thanks b, and thanks guys. I’m pretty stoked to be heading there. Philly’s ghetto, but I love it…those are my people. #FreeCvM for real.

What calendar?

^ Her employer is advertising a calendar on the radio featuring their best employees, although I guess technically speaking they are independent contractors.

The boston chapter had a huuuge influence Ramos’s success. I think we all deserve a few free dances.

Is Ramos gonna be smashing and grabbing in philly? Caliber of women drops from the beantown though

WOW!!! Congrats Ramos! MAD RESPECT! What was the gmat score?

I’d say women in Philly are hotter than beantown, having been to Philly quite a few times during undergrad and living in Boston for the last 4 years.

Thanks b. 760.

That is incredible! Indeed Ramos, if you come by the club I will buy you a drink and a dance with anyone you want! Congrats…and you’re going to love Philly.

The Barstool Phily Smokes always have a visible ‘edge’ to them. like you know they have a raspy voice and odor issues.

Image result for kate snl barfly

Congrats dude! Best of luck!

Maybe you and Joe Biden can be roomies!