Sign up  |  Log in

Don the Con Eases Russian Sanctions: Mueller Report

The con is coming into focus, folks. In chronological order:

1) Russia offers Trump associate Carter Page 19% stake in Rosneft.

2) Wikileaks releases Russian hacked DNC emails the night before the DNC, undermining HRC.

3) Trump holds final press conference of election, saying that he would consider lifting sanctions on Russia.

4) Trump appoints Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, former CEO of Exxon. Exxon and Rosneft have a huge offshore venture.

5) Russia sells 19.5% of Rosneft to a Cayman shell company, no disclosure on who that sale is to.

6) Trump eases sanctions on Russia, specifically with respect to exporting information technology products to Russia, as sanctioned by the FSB.

Next step is obviously that the American people get screwed, Don the Con uses the power of the Presidency to steal billions of dollars. 

yes

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

This is what it is all about. All of the other stuff is to appease some political faction. It’s all about the $11B of Rosneft stock going to Trump and $500B oil deal between Exxon and Rosneft moving forward. With Iraq, we saw what happens when private interests manipulate national security matters. This is Iraq 2.0, except outcome is even more uncertain.

More trade with Russia? This will be great, and I wonder why previous administrations have had such a hard time cultivating relationship with such an important country.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

ohai wrote:

More trade with Russia? This will be great, and I wonder why previous administrations have had such a hard time cultivating relationship with such an important country.

Because those presidents wouldnt sell america out to appease a russian dictator? 

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

This is actually concerning. Trump and crew are not selling the US out, though. They are enriching themselves. If anything, Putin probably needs this more than Trump needs another billion, which is why Putin is willing to pay such a high price. He and his buddies are basically running pooled assets of around $200b, and when his buddies can’t get to their foreign villas and yachts due to sanctions, Putin starts to get internal pressure, which is very dangerous for him. These guys don’t play around.

I fully expect politicians to enrich themselves to an extent. However, when an administration uses national security matters to enrich its members bad things happen. The consequences are unpredictable, just as with Iraq. Maybe we get world peace, maybe we get a nuclear armed terrorist group. Can’t really know. It is actually somewhat reminiscent of Iraq, as you say, in that everyone knows about it, the information is available, but the public and news media is too ADD to focus on it long enough to make a difference.

Also, that 0.5% difference could be due to transactional costs. Very suspicious.

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

Pretty obvious that the Clinton Foundation bought the 19% stake in Rosneft.

This space available.

higgmond wrote:

Pretty obvious that the Clinton Foundation bought the 19% stake in Rosneft.

or Soros. Any time anything happens its typically blamed on him. Trump supporters do something bad? Soros plant. Raining today? Soros you prick

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Yayyywork wrote:

higgmond wrote:

Pretty obvious that the Clinton Foundation bought the 19% stake in Rosneft.

or Soros. Any time anything happens its typically blamed on him. Trump supporters do something bad? Soros plant. Raining today? Soros you prick

My comment was mostly tongue in cheek, but there actually is a Clinton connection.  One of the disclosed buyers is Glencore, which was founded by none other than Clinton buddy Marc Rich.  Rich was obviously not involved since he’s been dead for 3 years, but just sayin’

This space available.

Death didn’t stop Frederick Douglass from making America great again.  What’s this guy’s excuse?

rakshasa-dugal-1998 wrote:
sonald trump is the best business man that  the workers have seen. i am happy in increasing wage of h1 Visa’s if i come to us im guaranteed salary of 130 k

haha. yeah, no. Question 1 is spelling the president’s name correctly, which your post didn’t manage to do.

  • A dossier of unverified claims alleges serious conspiracy and misconduct in the final months of the 2016 presidential campaign. The White House has dismissed the dossier as fiction, and most of the claims remain unverified. The timeline of major events, however, lines up.

  • The document includes one particularly explosive allegation - that the Trump campaign agreed to minimize US opposition to Russia’s incursions into Ukraine in exchange for the Kremlin releasing negative information about Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton. The timing of events supporting this allegation also lines up.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-ties-michael-flynn-dossier-2...

oh my. get WOKE

woken man wrote:

Other allegations in the dossier, however, are still being investigated. According to a recent CNN report, moreover, US intelligence officials have now corroborated some of the dossier’s material. And this corroboration has reportedly led US intelligence officials to regard other information in the dossier as more credible.

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Keep your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free and the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

I extinguish my lamp beside the golden door!

It’s official, the FBI is formally investigating links between Russia and the Trump campaignyes. This isn’t going away for a while. All they can do is deny and praycrying. Even Fox says so:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/20/white-house-stands-ground-aft...

frankybarnes wrote:

It’s official, the FBI is formally investigating links between Russia and the Trump campaignyes.

Yawn good, keep them tied up with that goose chase for years. Further discredit FBI (nobody trusts Comey). Any hard proof, like government monitoring, puts ObamaGate in the spotlight. 

Schiff says there is “more than circumstantial” evidence of Russia-Trump campaign collusion. We are witnessing one of the greatest betrayals of the US by a POTUS or surrogates in history. Espionage charges comingyes

Trump guys stop posting? Good callcrying

So Schiff leaked information about the investigation just like Nunes?  When will Cummings go on CNN and demand that Schiff remove himself from the investigation and demand that he be investigated?

This space available.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/house-intelligence-committee-devin-nunes-donald-trump-paul-manafort-campaign-chairman-russia-ukraine-a7648546.html

Nunes abruptly cancels open meeting. The fix is in, im sure we will all be told everything was fine within a few days and they saw the evidence and that its a national security matter that we cant know of. Usual govt stuff, maybe we’ll know the truth in 50 years.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Yayyywork wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/house-intelligence-committee-devin-nunes-donald-trump-paul-manafort-campaign-chairman-russia-ukraine-a7648546.html

Nunes abruptly cancels open meeting. The fix is in, im sure we will all be told everything was fine within a few days and they saw the evidence and that its a national security matter that we cant know of. Usual govt stuff, maybe we’ll know the truth in 50 years.

Don’t worry, I’m sure Rep. Schiff will go on Meet the Press and announce any confidential discussions the committee has.

This space available.

Well if they are going to sweep this under the rug i would certainly hope he does. Im sure trustworthy wikileaks will be all over this one riiigh… oh yea. He shouldnt need to leak it, this should be going on in an open manner because it needs to be transparent so that whatever end game it comes to people accept it. TBH if they came out and impeached trump and didnt provide the public anything his supporters would be right to flip out. If they clear him, evidence needs to be provided as well. This isnt just going away, the people have a right to know either way. We need a real, open, independant/bi-partisan investigation

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Flynn seeks immunity:

“Mr Flynn’s lawyer said on Thursday that the former general had offered to testify in the House and Senate Intelligence Committees’ hearings on Russia, only if he had reasonable assurances that he would not be targeted for prosecution.”

http://fortune.com/2017/03/30/michael-flynn-seeks-immunity-trump-russia/

“When you are given immunity, it means you probably committed a crime” - Michael T. Flynn.indecision

frankybarnes wrote:

Flynn seeks immunity:

“Mr Flynn’s lawyer said on Thursday that the former general had offered to testify in the House and Senate Intelligence Committees’ hearings on Russia, only if he had reasonable assurances that he would not be targeted for prosecution.”

http://fortune.com/2017/03/30/michael-flynn-seeks-immunity-trump-russia/

“When you are given immunity, it means you probably committed a crime” - Michael T. Flynn.indecision

So it is your position that HRC’s staffers committed crimes?

This space available.

higgmond wrote:

So it is your position that HRC’s staffers committed crimes?

You’re partisanship is showing. Sure, most likely they did. However, I’m currently most concerned with the guys who have the power to wipe humanity off the face of the earth and are colluding with a state that is hostile to the USangry

frankybarnes wrote:

higgmond wrote:

So it is your position that HRC’s staffers committed crimes?

You’re partisanship is showing. Sure, most likely they did. However, I’m currently most concerned with the guys who have the power to wipe humanity off the face of the earth and are colluding with a state that is hostile to the USangry

I have never hidden my distaste for HRC, as she is the poster child for corrupt politicians who will do almost anything to stay in power to enrich themselves.  Have never been a Trump supporter, never will be, and there was nothing in my post expressing support for anyone in the Trump administration.

This space available.

Honestly i hope this is all true just for the sake of the fact that it would make such a ridiculous movie, only thing to cap it off would be DJT sitting in the Oval Office slouched over having shot himself. Dramatic music plays out. Could do it with some 70’s rock, prob a stones song, with a bunch of the main guys getting arrested/offing themselves.

In all reality I would just love to see the video of DJT pissing on someone, hopefully Chappelle would do a reboot of his ignition remix w/ Alec Baldwin

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

In that case, higgmond, keep your eye on the ball and don’t let your justice boner for HRC cloud the reality of what is happening now enlightened

higgmond wrote:

frankybarnes wrote:

higgmond wrote:

So it is your position that HRC’s staffers committed crimes?

You’re partisanship is showing. Sure, most likely they did. However, I’m currently most concerned with the guys who have the power to wipe humanity off the face of the earth and are colluding with a state that is hostile to the USangry

I have never hidden my distaste for HRC, as she is the poster child for corrupt politicians who will do almost anything to stay in power to enrich themselves.  Have never been a Trump supporter, never will be, and there was nothing in my post expressing support for anyone in the Trump administration.

I’m curious as to why you took his post which consisted entirely of a link and quotes and turned it into an HRC question though.  Where in his post did he support HRC?  Or even mention her?

^^ HRC is irrelevant.  The only thing that made her relevant to this conversation is that you introduced a quote that was made in reference to her staffers.  If anyone in the Trump administration, including President Trump himself, is guilty of a serious crime, they should most certainly pay the appropriate price.  I’ve not heard Mike Pence’s name brought up in connection with anything bad, so if Trump is impeached or otherwise forced to resign, so be it.  I’m sure the much more conservative Pence will have a far easier time getting things through the house.  If he’s implicated as well, President Ryan has a pretty nice ring to it.

This space available.

ltj wrote:

higgmond wrote:

frankybarnes wrote:

higgmond wrote:

So it is your position that HRC’s staffers committed crimes?

You’re partisanship is showing. Sure, most likely they did. However, I’m currently most concerned with the guys who have the power to wipe humanity off the face of the earth and are colluding with a state that is hostile to the USangry

I have never hidden my distaste for HRC, as she is the poster child for corrupt politicians who will do almost anything to stay in power to enrich themselves.  Have never been a Trump supporter, never will be, and there was nothing in my post expressing support for anyone in the Trump administration.

I’m curious as to why you took his post which consisted entirely of a link and quotes and turned it into an HRC question though.  Where in his post did he support HRC?  Or even mention her?

The quote was made by Flynn in reference to HRC’s staffers seeking and receiving immunity for their testimony in the private server investigation.

This space available.

“This is something that is currently happening.”

“Yeah but Hillary tho.”

ZZZzzzz