Don the Con Eases Russian Sanctions: Mueller Report
The con is coming into focus, folks. In chronological order:
1) Russia offers Trump associate Carter Page 19% stake in Rosneft.
2) Wikileaks releases Russian hacked DNC emails the night before the DNC, undermining HRC.
3) Trump holds final press conference of election, saying that he would consider lifting sanctions on Russia.
4) Trump appoints Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, former CEO of Exxon. Exxon and Rosneft have a huge offshore venture.
5) Russia sells 19.5% of Rosneft to a Cayman shell company, no disclosure on who that sale is to.
6) Trump eases sanctions on Russia, specifically with respect to exporting information technology products to Russia, as sanctioned by the FSB.
Next step is obviously that the American people get screwed, Don the Con uses the power of the Presidency to steal billions of dollars.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.