TV Shows - What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Thought we should have a single thread where we can recommend shows to watch. I was just thinking how many people probably skipped over the Black Mirror thread because they didn’t know what it was about. Now they don’t know about one of the best shows around.

So, post your favorite shows or just what you’re watching now. It would be nice if you included what channel/platform it’s on so the rest of us can easily find it. This isn’t meant to replace threads on Westworld or GoT that go way into the weeds. Just ideas for people looking for something to watch. (So please don’t include any spoilers.)

I’ll get us kicked off…

Legion on FX is probably my favorite show on right now. Amazing music and cinematography. Extremely hard to follow though, so if you’re easily bored or distracted it’s not for you.

Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Took me a couple episodes to get into it, but I highly recommend it. Think Boardwalk Empire in post WWI England.

For a change of pace… Tickled a documentary from HBO. I can’t actually describe this one. It’s just too insane. Check out this preview. I promise it’s one of the strangest true stories I’ve ever heard about.

Speaking of Black Mirror, I watched the 15 million merits episode last night. Went to the gym this morning and hopped on the last open stationary bike in front of the row of TV’s and plugged in my headset. Tripped out for a minute on that.

2 new HBO shows my wife and I are watching.

Crashing- Pete Holmes is a struggling comedian going through a divorce. Decent amount of comedian cameos, and pretty funny. Not hilarious, but worth the 23 minutes.

Big Little Lies- A murder drama of sorts. Not sure it’s any good yet, but Nicole Kidman participates in some rough trade and gets like 30% naked, so there’s that.

I just started The Crown on Netflix. I have only watched one episode but a good show to watch with your SO.

I watch “Life of Boris” on YouTube. The content is so stupid, but I find it funny for some reason.

impractical jokers

Lucifer-Basically the devil comes to Los Angeles and helps solves crime.

Makes sense. That’s what I would do.

#Lovesick

the young pope looks promising (HBO). watched the first episode today.

Homeland - it is ok

Watched TWD, but got bored so abandoned mid season

Really looking for a good crime/drama ala True Detective. If anyone has any suggestions, fire away

Banshee

Hot Sex, Super Violent, Larger than life characters. Awesome.

Sneaky Pete - heist show, main character is a con man. It’s an antihero drama kind of like breaking bad which is also an amazing show if you have not watched it.

Stranger things- must see if you are into the 80s era science horror fiction. Really good.

This Is Us.

No really. My wife started binge watching it and now she won’t let me watch the Spurs in Tuesday nights anymore. I actually think it’s a pretty good show.

this is amazing. I am really looking forward to S2

I’m really into crime drama. Check out ‘The Missing’ there are 2 short series both are v.good and British. Also watch ‘girl by the lake’ its a New Zealand short series. You will enjoy both of these!

Young Pope, Taboo, Medici Master’s of Florence

Sneaky Pete was a good watch!! I look forward to S2 of that

Young Pope was okay. Sneaky Pete was really good.

If you’ve not seen ‘start up’ yet on Amazon then give that a go! Good series set in Miami, Haitian chick builds some code which will wipe out the banking industry and gets into all kinda mad trouble.