Going out with a 0.5 girl

So a while ago I wrote the post about the assistant professor chick who was easily an 8 and we hooked up.For a variety of reasons I thought I may share my experience over the weekend which resulted in a very odd social situation.

So I matched with this Persian girl on tinder her photos were something like a 7.5 so I thought we may exchange numbers and get to know each other despite the fact that she had no other info on her profile and kinda looked weird.We changed phone numbers and sent a few pictures back and forth where my belief was reinforced that she is something between a 7 to an 8 but for some reason, she kept rejecting my request for a selfie saying she doesn’t like them.She came from a certain region in Iran famous for its super hrny girls so I thought a date would be a good idea.

I arrived,she called me saying there is no parking space and if I could get in her car and we’d go some place else.My god,I opened the door of her car,sat down and lo and behold met practically one of the most disgusting, ugliest girls I have ever met in my entire life. She looked NOTHING,I MEAN NOTHING like those pictures. She had some facial hair to which she had applied make up and looked gross as F,she was fat in a really ugly way,had a really really big nose,had zero ability in wearing make up (I would have applied better makeup to myself if I had to) and really bad teeth and the car smelled so bad that I honestly wanted to puke. I mean the car smelled of sweat,cheap makeup and stale food.

Being the kindhearted crybaby that I am I thought it would be mean if I just got out of the car,so maybe we could have coffee and then I would make some lame excuse and GTFO.So I told her that I could only meet for about 20 minutes and had to go see a friend to which she laughed like a witch and said she wanted the entire day.

Anyways once we got out of the car I noticed some dried blood smeared on her shin,I asked her what had happened she said she fell down a couple of days ago thus implicitly telling me the biatch had not showered for at least a few days.Ugh.

After 20 minutes or so I got an uber and fled the scene but literally could not eat for an entire day,

Moral of the story: All these filters on smartphones are a bitch, ask for some decent selfies and don’t be as kindhearted as me.

lmao, I’ve learned long time ago to never trust a girl that only has her face pic at a side angle (makes her look skinnier than she really is). Only face pic and no full body is ALWAYS a red flag, 9/10 it’s a fat chick.

Water seeks its own level.

#FYI

ouch. but yea def let the market clear at some point.

You’re a better man than me, I would have been gone long before then as that smell sounds fecking nasty.

I’m quite enjoying the AF dating stories today, keep em coming boys.

LOL, thanks for sharing.

if she was large but had a pretty face would you be ok with it?

Reminds me of a blind date I went on a little over a decade ago. Showed up to the movie theater and was greeted by this Samoan looking beast of a woman. I bought her a large popcorn which provided distraction for my escape and was out of the parking lot before the opening credits could finish. Needless to say I never made that mistake again.

I always thought there is no point in being so deceptive in the dating scenario. She really was at least 7 points below the pictures she sent me.I literally mean 7 points.

Rollin’ in my 5.0 with my rag top down so my hair can blow. Girlies on standby waiving just to say hi. Did ya stop? No I just drove by.

In all honestly, if she was between 2 and say a 5 I would have fled.But she was so ugly and disgusting I took pity on her and tried to remain calm.God ,everytime she laughed shivers were sent down my spine.

In that case you could at least assume "we are just friends " kind of a thing.Make no mistake I am not joking she WAS THE UGLIEST GIRL I HAVE EVER MET. To make matters worse she literally didn’t know what an espresso was, makes me wonder what a hell hole she has been living in the past.

I deleted my Tinder account afterward. I’ve had much better success just meeting people in person.

i thought this was a thread about going out with half a girl, missing 2 limbs

You mean a nugget?

NSFW reference- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nugget%20sex

SFW reference: There is a whole type of p0rn related to full amputees…its called nugget p0rn.

my friend took out a chick exactly like this before. i couldnt look her in the eye, just always at her background. haha

Sorry you got catfished, but at least you came away with a great story!

0.5 out of 10…man, it takes some special talent (or awful luck) to scrape the bottom of the barrel like that!

lol that is so messed up

You always have to go with the chick who makes the better story.

0 to 10

a 0 to 10