Game of Thrones: Season 7

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg]

New trailer just dropped

Can’t wait

STL probably took a vacation from his mod duties to be a zombie extra or something.

Feel sorry for the guy with no balls…gets action from that hot chick but all he’ll be able to do if have sex with her spiritually à la Turd.

You geeks ready or whaaaaat?

Haha thanks for bumping this. I’m excited to get woke

Let’s just say winter wasn’t the only thing coming…

Get Hype!!

dink

these days its a fools gambit to pay for cable. my wife and i use our neighbors wireless connection for seventeen months now :+1:…although it is slow when my grandson is playing xbox, it is much wiser than frittering money on a big bill in this economy :bulb:

^ No cable here but I’ve got Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, Plex (I have a cloud storage of hundreds of ripped movies) then a slew of Network Apps that I access with my buddy’s login. And of course internet is a business expense so… Fuck cable.

^not bad if you can get the company to pay for it :+1:. i’m just lucky to have free cable where i live

Wow what an episode. Didn’t expect the midget to die. Sansa getting banged by the white walker might have been a bit much as well.

That was an intense episode! This season is going to be tough to not watch as it is happening

No spoilers queers

Disagree. This is a GoT Season 7 thread. If you haven’t watched an episode yet, don’t look at this thread.

Can we please talk about how stupid Aria Stark’s character has become with these new super assassin powers? Is this a marvel comic book or a GRRM novel?

^rofl so true.

She’s a Faceless Man. They are the biggest badasses in the entire GRRM universe.