Game of Thrones: Season 7

I was underwhelmed. After the cold open which was fantastic it just felt like a chess piece moving episode. Which is fine as that has to happen in any narrative of this size, I guess I was just hoping for more in the opener at least.

Still enjoyed it as even average GOT is legit af. Wtf with Ed Sheeran?

Hound may be the best plot line going tbh.

Oh bet you’d prefer she just stumbles onto some dragons, the nuclear weapons of the universe. At least she had to work for her powers!

That was not a subtle cameo by any means. A mostly useless scene as far as pushing the story direction. I was never a fan of Maisie Williams acting but the new smug, baby face, super powered Arya has got to go.

Everything else was pretty badass. The hound is my spirit animal.

I wonder if the hound and Arya meet again… THAT will be interesting!

An arya hater?

Wtf thats a bannable offense

I think all those kids outgrew their roles and became kind of awkward.

Arya is soooo attractive. I bet even Ace would give up everything to marry her

Tell them “The north remembers and House starrk is coming”. Damn!!

Doesnt feel like GRR anymore at all

What’s with the Ayra hate? I was thinking during Sansa and Jons discussion about how Ned and Robb were honourable men but made mistakes that it might be the female Starks who prevail. I predict that Sansa will screw Jon over at some point, Littlefinger will be involved no doubt.

Loving the fact that the Hound is getting some good screen time although I wish he’d stop coming out with such quotable lines so my colleagues stop asking me to repeat them. Last year it was “you’re fucking shit at dying!” This year it’s “shut up you bald cunt ! That top knot isn’t fucking fooling anyone”

ahahhaha, that was brilliant. i was laughing my ass of at that. hes such a grumpy bastard

What kind of whiny little b i tch comes into a thread entitled “Game of Thrones: Season 7” and then complains about spoilers. f uck ing bellend

Too many boring “girl power” characters. Not that there’s anything wrong with strong female characters, but her and daenerys are just noting to me personally

^ yeah, I get it for Dany as she’s pretty annoying but I do like Ayra.

What was the deal with the Ed Sheeran cameo. I wonder if they planned for it to be more substantial and he wasn’t selling the lines well enough.

Fu ck in g ginger b as tard, cant trust em :wink:

I suspect it was setting up something to come. Perhaps the leader of that little group of soldiers will play an important role at some point down the road.

For the record, I’m not ginger but there’s a good chance my kids will be

That’s what I thought, Thomas Turgoose is too good of an actor for that short an appearance. If you like gritty, grim AF british drama watch This is England the movie and the follow up TV show.

Ive seen Luther, pretty cool. My man Idris kills it in that.

Hows that Taboo thing thats getting loads of adverts?

^ Taboo is outstanding TV