2017 Water Cooler Fantasy Football League

Is this happening again this year?

Numi, where you at?

Hey Greenman, yeah we are going to renew the league and will send out information shortly.

We anticipate having a couple open slots this year so please *e-mail me* at numi.advisory@gmail.com if you want an invite, and they will be sent out first come, first served with a 24 hour window for you to sign up (or not).

King_Kong and I are commissioners again so you can hit up either / both of us with questions.

is dis league on yahoo or espn

YHOO

Greenman you finna join this year or still too scurred?

Scared? Me?

Shall I bump the Witten vs Gronk thread to show how NOT scared I am?

FTFY

I wanna join. I like to live vicariously through other athletes

Standard or PPR?

Hey all, the league is set up for evening of Wednesday, September 6.

We expect to have one or two open spots and will let everyone know by August 31.

If you want to be on the wait list and haven’t already contacted me, please email me at numi.advisory@gmail.com. That means Green man, Igor or anyone else, please contact me if you want to be notified.

The entry fee is $80, 0.5 PPR, and same exact rules as prior years. Please feel free to contact me or Co commissioner King_Kong with any specific questions.

IN

Hi all, the AnalystForum fantasy football draft will be Wednesday, September 6 at 9:30PM ET and we anticipate having 1-2 open slots. Please email me at numi.advisory@gmail.com if you’d like an invitation to join. The league is one of the most awesome things you could be doing with your time between September and December, to be honest!

bump this. agree with numi - my first year last year in this league and it is well set up.

Also, Auction > Snake Draft.

Thanks for the good word, Kurtosis2014. If you have anyone in mind that would like to join, please let me know their contact information and I will send them an invite!

This is my 7th year in this league and my best finish has been 3rd in 2014 despite having the best record and highest scoring team that year. 3 playoffs appearance and 3 one and done. Hoping for some luck to go my way this year.

I wanna do this bros. count me in!

Sorry league is full! Hopefully you can join us next year.

So now that we’ve made our picks, what do we do? What’s the latest that we can make roster changes?

if its on yahoo click on League->Settings

You can change players right up until game time so long as you’re not trying to add/remove a player from your roster who’s game has finished/already started.

Ps. Boys, sorry for autodrafting - got stuck at work late last night.