2017 Water Cooler Fantasy Football League

I auto-drafted in my league and received the highest draft grade :innocent:

if greenman wins the league the rest of you should retire

Oh man. This year I can compare Witten vs. Gronk both in real life AND in the fantasy league!!!

Iā€™m so excited!!!

I canā€™t wait til free agency opens so I can pick up a QB and a Kicker.

^ You drafted Witten, right?

^Obviously. What a dumb question.

When the greatest TE in the history of history is available for $4, you jump on it!!!

^ I didnā€™t know Tony Gonzalez came out retirement.

I wanna join!

2 observations from tonightā€™s game:

1. Strangely, since TB12 is my qb, I am strangely ambivalent about le Gronk catching passes. I donā€™t know if I should boo or cheer, because this works directly against my ā€œWitten > Gronkā€ ethos.

2. I got TB12 as my qb, then New England develops a running game. Whodathunkit?

blount had 18 TDs last year

Actually, I just remembered that I put in Big Ben at QB instead of Brady.

I figure Clevelands defense will be easier to score on than KCā€™s.

Tyreek killed it for you tonight.

I am also starting Ben in another league due to thr cleveland factor but Ben is also terrible on the road.

Not bad, you only overpaid by $4.

Youā€™re lucky Iā€™m not in the league this year, the boys let you off easy by only bidding you up to $4 I would have made you pay at least $10.

You. I like you.

Already off to a banner start. Subbed in Jamison Crowder for Stefon Diggs at the last minute, directly costing me the week. LOLOL

Every year I say this will be my last year paying FF, and every year by the end of August Iā€™m in like three leagues :blush:

You might wanna show your TE depth some love, too.

Just sayinā€™.

I have a pretty good TE. Only cost $4.

Trade him now while is value is at itā€™s highest.

You can just propose a trade if you want. Iā€™m not sure I really want Jack Doyle though??

^Jimmy Graham? If youā€™re interested, Iā€™ll throw in Spencer Ware, too.