What's your most favorite expensive food?

[original post removed]

Foie gras

fish sticks

The hot bar at Whole Foods

What do you mean? The most expensive food we have eaten, that we eat regularly, or just what is most expensive in general?

Kobe Filet.

#MediumRare

i like crabs. BUTTER LEMON euphoria.

like you cant say my favorite food is donuts

Parmigian reggiano.

Is wine a food?

For personal consumption (non-business entertainment meals), it would be sushi. I have it about once a week. Never less than $100 just for my portion (including my drinks).

Anything with shrimp tempura or coconut shrimp in it.

Expensive relative to… I dunno, Arby’s maybe? I don’t have expensive taste though. A $20 steak and a $60 steak taste pretty similar to me, so perhaps I’m just plebeian.

basically it prices different ways of how a certain item is cooked. i saw a truffle video and was like. wow. i have never tried truffle in my life, i think. i looked up the price per pound, and its ridiculous!

my inspiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2COl0ui4Sc&list=PL5vtqDuUM1DmXwYYAQcyUwtcalp_SesZD

love caviar, expensive habit

Two things come to mind as overpriced for what they are but delicious - movie theater popcorn and ski lodge hot chocolate.

Omakase, I hope, for that price?

For me, it’s probably some dish with truffles in it

truffle sprinkled fish and chips with a side of gravy

good, i mean good, smoked salmon or iberico ham. can easily sit and eat $30+ worth of either of these two at any given time.

Same - though i tend to sample the profit i assume they are making to level the playing field. Whole paycheck, not this guy.

24 months+ aged cheddar

Mince and tatties

Where did you have a Kobe Filet? If in US, chances are it wasn’t actually Kobe.