"North, South Korea to march together under one flag at Winter Olympics"

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/asia/north-south-korea-olympics-flag-intl/index.html

Thank you lord Jesus for President Trump. He did it!

Lol, jeebus what is happening

Not only America is winning but the world as well, what a great time!

yea it’s now #MEGA.

President Moon is a “liberal”, which here means “pro-Asia” not the conservative party which is “pro-Amerika.”

I wish we had a decent PM who would kick all these immigrants consuming the tax dollar out of the country.

#MakeCanada_Great_for_US_Canadians.

^ aren’t you a foreign born person?

Shatup about Canada, get your own thread! :angry:

Yeah, but I work hard, pay my taxes and try to socialize. I don’t live in a herd like most immigrants or live off government stipends like all those refugees. Make Canada Great.

Naw, take my case.

I’m better than garbage-immigrants because, 1) I changed countries LEGALLY, 2) I am not a financial burden on the country, nor a criminal, 3) I don’t try to force my beliefs on their culture, or destroy their culture.

Trump is right, don’t let in losers from shithole countries, and don’t baby them…they have the right to STFU and get to work, and not cause any problems. They should make themselves a benefit to the existing citizens, or kick them out.

I am not a Syrian. I am a proud Canadian who came to Canada and soon will get my Permanent Residency. My Ultimate Dream is to become the wealthiest Canadian and to fvuck all the girls in Canada. I choose to be a Canadian. I am no longer an Indian. DO NOT CALL ME AN INDIAN .

The unique flag. “The Republic of South of No North Korea.”

Tell us how you really feel

respekt

Since my threads get locked I’ve decided to improvise and create mini threads within threads from now on. I will figure a way to fight the establishment in AF.

In fact, they are. They should eat, drink etc…and tax payers pay bills.

With due respect and nothing personal, but I just have doubts that immigrants from the Middle East missed the course of their route. Saudi Arabia is far more culturally close to them, is also richer country than many European countries. Or Saudis do not receive immigrants or some other reason?

Give a man an inch and it doubles his dick size…

they shoould migrate to haiti so its ceteris paribus. its like in a club. 1 or 2 guys and you get a pass. but if u roll with a bunhc of dudes, you need to pay the premium and get bottle service. haha

Do you know how many immigrants passed across my country border in last 2 years? Over 1,5 M which is 1/3 of country total population. They do not respect our culture and habits, and there is a lot of garbage left behind them. There are not only Syrians. Among immigrants, there are many from countries which are not war zones at all. Thus, mostly they’re economic immigrants with some actual or prospective terrorists among them which was proven by some investigations under terrorist’s attacks. However, I agree that there are some real refugees among them, I mean only on women and children, not on men between 20 and 50 age who dominate in immigrant population. At least, if actually they’re all not the terrorists, they’re the deserters.