President Trump reveals winners of his ‘Fake News’ awards

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/17/president-trump-reveals-winners-his-fake-news-awards.html

1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency

2. ABC News’ Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn

3. CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks

4. TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office

5. The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters

6. CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

7. CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties

8. Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand

9. CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation

10. The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change report

11. In Trump’s words, "‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”

Dude, you’re the definition of a sucker. A mark.

No bias at all in this list. Very very objective. Well thought out. Actually, the work of a genius. Truly the best.

#1 is hilarious. I remember the simpleton rubes on the sell side opining about the risks of a Trump election to markets and the I’m With Her crowd frantically liquidating their equity holdings the day after the election.

This seems like a very reasonable, moderate, rational and well thought out plan of action.

lol to be fair. i thought market was going to crash too when trump was elected. nigga is so divisive!

Pres Don J Trump - the biggest snowflake ladies & gentleman.

I almost lost a deal that was scheduled to close end of november '16. the night of election i got a bunch of hilarious despondent emails from investors saying the market is crashing and we need to pull out – futures were down like 400 points that night if i recall correctly. next morning when futures fully recovered i had to walk everyone back off the ledge. it was like everyone had their puppy run over.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Media lies - worst thing in the world we should use the government & change libel laws to destroy these companies!!!

President of the US lies: Its ok! hes new at this! Its just jokes guys! lolllllll (((triggered))) m’lady *tips fedora*

ew dude - that would suck & be a mess to clean up

Lol

you must be a thinker, an intellect, and definitely a CFA charter/candidate.

Do you watch Fox News and D Stormer in the original German? But wait you’re Canadian so you’d watch it in French?

i think hp is one of the wisest cats on here.

Fake News…hmmm Let’s see…The Trump Administration:::

Our top law enforcement officer at the DOJ lying to congress about his contacts with Russians and Jared Kushner simply omitting his own connections on his SF-86 form which had to be modified several times for him to acquire his security clearance in the WH. And then there’s General Flynn. Just 20 years ago under Bush, his actions would have been federal jail sentence…but under Trump no worries. Our current administration hasn’t even addressed the cyber risks to our elections and has obstructed investigations into the matter. Trump said there was NO contact between his team and Russians. We are now at 12 persons, two under indictment and two who have pled guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts. We’re now beyond compromised in almost every area and doing nothing about it. Trump Admin is compromised by the ex KGB officer Putin, who is playing with Trump and Trump is blinded by his own ego and over confidence and most importantly by his own greed -money. FBI, DEA, CIA, KGB, Mossad, IDF, etc would consider Trump as compromised.

holy brainwashed.

lol what part is brainwashed?? The part where Jared lied on his SF-86 or the part where Flynn lied about his contacts with Russians?? Or the part where two people in the Trump Admin who are under indictment for lying about Russian contacts regarding and during the elections?? These were also reported on your beloved Fox and even Breibart…

Unless of course your REAL news comes from youtube channels, facebook posts, twitter posts from randos.

cw you cant pretend that you’re a normal person whos opinion matters for anything after your alien/satanism/pedophile meltdown on the get woke thread. It didnt count for much but its pretty clear you’ve got issues.

I suspect that Kushner just messed up his disclosures. He is in over his head and has never dealt with stuff like this.

birdman, you can’t pretend you’re a normal person whos [sic] opinion matters for anything after you see blatant evidence of rampant death worship and satanism in media, entertainment, and politics and choose to ignore it. That is not what a normal person does when confronted with proof that something is very wrong. That is what a weak, feeble minded person does. It’s pretty clear you’ve got issues.

very understandable but he is no 20 year old kid who has never done any big and important deals…

Omitting your trips to Russia to meet with Russian politicians and intelligence officers is hard to miss/forget/slip out of your memory when going over your SF86 with your lawyers…not once but multiple times…but hey if you like the guy everything is justifiable…