Hope Hicks to resign

Damn it. Should have voted Hillary 2016.

rumor has it she hooked up with nery’s baller buddy and his bro (50m)

This administration is Hopeless.

Ivanka did not want Jared anywhere near her!

#HELLO

Is this real?

Well, it’s on the Internet.

#MustBeTrue

I think I could come up with a job for her

Your post is “problematic”. So misogynist! Toxic masculinity alert! Let’s dox and fire this guy, cmon girls let’s ban “hate” from the internet!!!

What happened to “respecting women” and all that progressivist stuff?

Can you guys get a room?

I’m surprised Birdman hasn’t deleted his “hateful” post! :open_mouth:

10mm book deal for her apparently - no wonder she wanted to work her way around the west wing.

Interestingly apparently she had enough pull to be able to get reporters meetings with trump without top advisers like bannon/priebus even knowing until after the fact.

very punny

she and many others who have quit their WH jobs only few weeks into it because:

They (15 people and counting) realized if I continue to look the other way and/or continue to lie THEN someday I may end up in prison

Those 15 include FBI Director, US Deputy Attorney General, Deputy WH Chief of Staff, National Security Advisor to name a few…All thought oh sh*t Trump may be compromised to the Russians…Not only he receive hundreds of millions in loans but also met in secret more than a few times, kushner ain’t clean and been lying, ivankas business deals have russians all over it…SO they just quietly leave. Well after all aren’t all of Trump’s wives from former Soviet Union? Protecting his wives motherland I see…

I would probably leave too…leave early and wipe out any chance of landing my ass in federal penitentiary for treason and obstruction to justice to FBI, Justice Dept.Homeland Security, NSA…

Obama’s people lied and looked the other way, and they are not in prison.

The difference is—the media. Under Obama you could get glowing career-enhancing reviews for being a racist and a corporatist liar. But under Trump the same things bring career-damaging reviews.

This includes social media; TWTR/GOOG/FB tamper with the platforms to push down approving voices (or ban them outright), and put disapproving ones up front…corporate propaganda/social-engineering pressure to control the USG. This is very effective, how would you like hate speech coming at you and your family, from a rabid mob, endorsed and boosted by the democratic party and the largest corporations on the planet? It’s more than many can emotionally handle.

Didn’t know Obama orchestrated with a foreign country - an enemy to the US - to hack and divulge government info…Seen the latest Russian nuclear video? Against NATO, UN, and an agreement with the US, Russians developed the so called next generation nuclear weapon and showed an animation that shows its new bombs hurling towards the US - Florida…To think that our president worked together in the hacking, election trolling, meddling is bit troubling…well it’s all good because soon after the meeting with Russians, Kushner Properties received another life saving extension on its loan and Trump got a go a head on its new business loans/deals with Russia…Btw, 666 Fifth is Kushner’s flagship which had to be rescued couple times…guess who were one of the saviors? It wasn’t Jesus lol…it was the red army lmao

Uhh, of course he did, and Hillary too. That’s in the job description. And much of the orchestration was probably highly questionable behavior. Also he 90% probably spied on the opposition party.

But the corporate media propaganda was “he brings hope, he can do no wrong!”.

Obama assassinated American citizens. But Trump is the monster

way to snip only the portion of it…Yes, all presidents have spied and even spied on fellow Americans…never directly but through other agencies. But Obama or Bush DID NOT spy on fellow American high ranking politician with an enemy of the US - Russia - for PERSONAL favors and benefits…big diff…I’m not against American presidents droning some fanatics in the Middle East or some China man with our intel (after all we did lose quite a few insider spies over the years*)…BUT I do not agree with spying on fellow high ranking American with top secret info with Russian hackers for some behind the door favor in return…For Trump it’s all about him…at the cost of even his country and even family at times.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-spy-network-china-exposed-cia-officer-arrested-a8164586.html

oh yeah those with drone started by Bush but hey when 3000 Americans have lost their lives on American soil extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. Trump is not a monster…He is just a self centered country selling bigot…Not a monster…Read WSJ on politics section on Russian hacking, meddling on election, Trump and his family ties with Russian hackers and Russia is not an ally per Homeland Security, US Armed Forces, CIA, etc…Of course if these are fake and rumors then…well Trump is the Greatest Ever.