Women amirite??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5621193/Controlling-girlfriend-jailed-seven-years.html

Controlling girlfriend, 22, who starved and stabbed her lover, banned him from her bed and took over his Facebook account is jailed for more than seven years

• Jordan Worth, 22, inflicted a catalogue of injuries on her boyfriend
  • She stabbed him, scalded him with boiling water and isolated him from friends
  • Worth, of Stewartby, Bedfordshire, is jailed for seven-and-a-half years
  • She pleaded guilty to controlling or coercive behaviour, wounding with intent and causing grievous bodily harm

Probably she was normal until she discovered the guy’s AF account.

pokhim could you check in please m8??

lies. technically i was a treasurer then vp for a club that raised money for kids in africa through a benefit concert. resume padding and i got to partay. lol

Wow this is terrible - men’s abuse is real.

This is AF tho, so let’s get inappropriate. The craziness of this girl, in a perverse way, is a turn-on. I bet she just needs a little domination. I’d akin her to an untamed horse.

The bf def not an AF member because clearly everyone on AF is a true type A alpha who moonlights as strongman/mma fighters so i doubt this could ever happen to one of our own.

Holy shit. Only in the UK.

EDIT: That article has me fuming. Where the fuck are all the feminists? What if the roles were reversed? That guy would be locked away for life. She’s not even that hot!!!

Thank you for ruining my day.

Second edit: That article is either fake news or he is the worlds biggest cuck.

Going to have to take one of your man cards away. If a girl EVER hits you, you man the fuck up, and leave her ass. No ifs, ands, or buts - don’t even explain yourself, leave.

So what this article is saying is… that she’s single?

i was with this jpm chick maybe a year ago who was into dom. shes like a fin advisor i think. she wanted to trade like favors. she wanted to choke me and stick stuff in places that dont belong. i wasnt down lol. she followed my snapchat. and i think a month of me ghosting her. she randomly shows up at the club i frequent with her friend who was super hot but was matched with my bitcoin buddy. my bitcoin buddy at the time was a bit chubby so i was like fack aight i’ll take the bullet. so i spend all night with her. we head to denny’s after. all of us chill then plan to meet at my friends pad. she asks me to ride with her. i get scared a bit lol, but was like fack it. she tries to fuck me, i say later at my friends place. we chill at my friends place, bitcoin friend is depressed cuz hot chick doesnt want to hook up with him and is just playing with the dogs. my banker friend was with a chick he picked up. bitcoin buddy was dd and demanded to leave. I WAS NOT STAYING and depending on the chick for a ride. so i left with him. chicks left right after we left. we both laughed and were low key scared we were being followed. dat bitch crazy. lol. we now refer to her as the vampire chick, she likes to suck and bite.

anyways fastforward, my current chick enjoys the dom!

You’re kidding right? It’s men like you that reward this type of disgusting behavior, that ultimately results in a totally fucked up society we have.

Upon further review I think you’re just trolling.

How are you a real person nerdy

surely you mean you have rough aggy sex with her first and then you leave without explanation?

Reading that I was like, ok, normal Nery stuff, until the “vampire chick” line. That is real poetry.

you got me confused, im not a fan of pain and wouldnt tolerate it, what im getting at is that freak that’s innate in her i bet would translate to some fun times if channeled properly.

As to getting hit - i recommend you stay away from the hot-blooded broads. they love to hit/slap and are usually egged on if you laugh at their mosquito-like striking ability haha.

LOL LOL. aight. ok so the first time i will admit. i played ball.

haha yea. i actually mentioned this story awhile back. i tried to look for it. but couldnt find it.

There’s a difference between rough sex and a girl hitting you to be controlling.

what i dont understand is . cant the dude overpower her? like this chick is a skinny bish. you can easily hold her down.

but to be fair. weapons are a differnt thing. this chick dat dated one of my oil buddies held a knife to his dick for cheating on her. she looked like j-wow suffice to say. he avoided her after that incidink

Ceo i gotcha man - violence shouldnt be tolerated and if the roles were reversed we’d probably see an organized march worldwide. Why is there no outcry for this poor lad you ask? Robots man, robots. Just gotta put up with women for just a little longer before the asians create lifelike robots and then you can ignore dem b!tches all together. That is until the robots - which possess actual strength and can, in fact, inflict actual harm, unlike the current weaker sex, start to turn on you.

I have a hard time believing this dude isn’t embellishing parts of the story and compressing the timeline. Regardless, all he had to do is leave, like how do you blame a girl for making you sleep on the floor and not have food. Move out and buy food, guy is an idiot no sympathy. After six years or whatever she threw boiling water on you and stabbed you and you only left because someone else called the cops? He’s in his 20’s, exists in the real world and isn’t chained in a basement. Might as well have been doing it to himself.

^ some people are just wired like that though. usually it’s women but I suppose there’s also men who are like that too. There’s usually a love/hate thing going on and after a while they become dependent and so caught up in fear that they can’t bring themselves to walk out at any time like a rational person.

At the 0.000001% tail of some population, any sort of behavior can probably be found.