Yale

What should I do to make sure I get in Yale along with scholarship cause I can’t afford it otherwise and it’s my dream to study in Yale. Not 100% scholarship but still…Help???

oh, so you’re into that whole Yale thing?

IIT Madras or hacksaw.

SAT/GPA?

Have Standford as your backup

Seriously?

Stan_ d _ford?

I take it that spelling isn’t your trump suit.

It was a joke. There was a guy who said Standford years ago.

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/9849279

Definitely. i know many many people who have successfully got into Yale with a scholarship and pursued their dreams of becoming financiers on the wall street or the london. One of my good friends wrote a blog which details his submission and pathings to becoming Yale student. It is excellent. Please see link below:

c$w3nd=ws

^ There is no link unless you’re joking, then you’re just mean.

If you need highly technical aerodynamics, payload and telematics systems design on ICBMs for establishing Cold War-style geopolitical nuclear tit-for-tat stalemate with regimes that are the sworn enemy of democracy, S2K is your man. If humor’s what you’re after, not so much.

I don’t tend to apply before 2-3 years. I was asking so that I can start preparing and make sure I get in with scholarship. I have yet to give GMAT.

What whole Yale thing?

Make sure you check the “Ethnicity” box in your application.

#goodluck

Yale?.. I hope your dad owns a dealership.

You want a Yale MBA?

Why? They are known for non-profit focused paths. Is this what you want?

I went to Yale. Please add me on Linkedin for further equerries .

Why Why?

I went to Yale too.

It was summer 2010 and I wanted to talk to David Swensen. I didn’t get to talk to him, but they gave me a campus tour. Nice place. It drizzled in the morning and some asian chick shared her umbrella with me on the tour. She thought we were becoming close friends. I thought she was really annoying. But, what am I going to do, stand in the rain?

Ah Yale 2014 were a bunch of weirdos. Great Times.