Forever young, I wanna be forever young! At what age did your life peak?

Do you really want to live forever, forever, and ever? Forever young (young)

i think mid 20s. what’s the outlook like my coola brudas?

<18 pretty good, but I was an undersized kid in a farm town

18-21 was one sustained euphoric plateau, I hit a major growth spurt, college, boxing and did part time modeling

22-25 was pretty good, but worked long hours

25-30 was basically a second euphoric plateau equal to the first. Found a second home and good reputation in the whitewater community, developed friends in outdoor towns coast to coast, tons of awesome partying

>30 fun but two young kids, working insane hours. Objectively less fun but still good times, just a lot of responsibility

Let me tell you something, I haven’t even begun to peak. And when I do peak, you’ll know. Because I’m gonna peak so hard that everybody in Philadelphia’s gonna feel it.

Age you peak at everything

your life also techincally peaks at 80. cuz ur dead. lol. great chart though.

bs yea man hows married life. did u get a pre nup? how would you rate the importance of your kids/wife as a personal achievement/ life satisfaction? do you still think what if? does she help you build your net worth or is it a drain in personal finances?

also waht is everyone’s thoughts on being single, in your 30s? 40s? 50s? when does it get dramatically hard to pull 21 yo chicks.

the only thing exists is now. so the peak of my life would be…now. no, now. no wait, now. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

So I did get a pre-nup. She’s basically cut off from family money and her take of my money scales up by x% a year to be capped around some absolute number (adjusted for inflation) I forget. I came up with the mechanism myself then had the lawyer put it together. Child support is still allowed no cap (don’t think you can mess with that and I wouldn’t) but spousal support is also capped and inflation adjusted and the number of year scales up by 1 year of support for every x years we are together to be capped at y years. The lone loose end would be then that she could push to negotiate for higher child support but I wasn’t trying to be draconian, just fair / realistic.

When i was top 10 poster on AF, i think i was as high as 6? Then it all went downhill from there

I peaked right after I passed Level III.

#MoMoneyMoProblems

Have you and your gf decided on who’s paying for the wedding yet??? :neutral_face:

BS, I have a huge amount of respect for you. I think you have lived, do live, and will continue to live a life that fully takes advantage of the human experience.

I realize I’m wasting my breath on this one, but Nerdy, you may want to hold off on her doing anything like that until after she has kids. It impacts the ability to nurse safely and the body will undergo a lot of changes during that period that it might be worthwhile to wait until the dust has settled and just do a revision then if she’s set on it. This is probably the most futile series of sentences I’ve ever written…

nerdy doesnt even read english… you gotta write it in dated poppy/hip hop lyrics for him to understand

lol what do u mean bs? hold off on what?

on wedding front, like lebron she has no ring. mwahaahaha. but i have significantly lowered her expectations. which is great!

yay - i be poppin hoes and poppin pillies man i feel just like a rock star!!!

I mean hold of on implants until after you’ve had kids typically is best practice. But people rarely think long term. It can limit her ability to nurse and her body will go through major changes then so if she’s insecure now she’ll definitely need a follow up surgery then on the same area so might as well do it all at once.

I think Nerdy fits squarely in the category of “can’t think long term”. I could be wrong.

This is good advice.

woah… this is enlightening stuff. I will use this as a disqualifying factor for any future baby mamas. Gracias, Black Swan.

lol actually i knew that already. both my sisters have implants. 1 just got it retouched after her second child literally a week ago. anyways i told my gf, she should get it at 35 or something.

Question is, what will Kylie do now that she is the youngest billionaire? Where do you go from there? For guys, obviously it would be 5 chicks at once, but not sure if it works like that for her.