Forever young, I wanna be forever young! At what age did your life peak?

logistically the max is 3…damn patriarchy at it again.

You forgot the hands.

fair enough. add 1 for the feet too?

I guess for the guy in the multiple chicks scenario, it’s more of a sequential operation, rather than a parallel one. His duration would just have to exceed the exhaustion threshold of each co-participant. In theory, it could be an unlimited series.

I’m gonna be like President Trump and never peak, gotta keep winning.

#MAGA

LMAO :grin:

I can’t even understand his typings.

Water Cooler is really weird, makes me look normal by comparison!

i had a tough time growing up because i was very late to bloom and immature. i was stuffed in a locker at a low point. scored 1350/2400 on SATs went to community college. transferred to good college. finally filled out and look like a man and started getting laid all the time. it was a golden age of the last 2 years of college. then i had a shitty job out of college which i was fired from living at my parents now wanting to die. finally got an equity reseach interview and landed the offer. i still hate my life at the moment because i had to move across the country to a city i dont like but i dont mind being miserable though starting to wonder if i’m mentally deficient. i look back upon those two years when i went to a real college and lived in an aparment with my best friend and everyone wanted to hang out with us and girls liked me and i could go out without needing to use cocaine and i still felt as though life had value and there was a point to having thoughts and opinions and communicating them with other people.

#ReallySatisfies

Christ, is this the AF confessional thread?

This is what you have when all the quality posters leave a forum which was once great. It’s like the shelves at Toys ‘R’ Us 4 weeks after bankruptcy was declared. Filled with pull-string dolls saying the same 3 or 4 things over and over that nobody wants to hear.

I can confirm that happiness with your body peaks at 74.

i get that you think that the majority of the content sucks but just to clarify.

poor product selection is not what killed specialty retails stores. consumer preference for online shopping is the main reason. Still the same content! you are just stuck to your traditional preferences like shopping at toys r us!

I pulled a 20 year old yesterday at Starbucks, meaning I gave her my card. She was from Cali and really weird, but commented on my Hebrew tattoo and we talked for 15 min while I sat at the bar. She worked at Starbucks.

I rarely give out my card and had to ask her age as I can’t tell with early 20 year olds and if she was 17 that’s wrong, so I always get confirmation. I ask to see an ID sometimes - no joke.

I think pulling 21 year olds is harder once you hit about 28 but that will definitely depend on what you have going for you. More importantly it gets infinitely difficult to pull quality 21 year old’s past about 25. Most of the ones you’re pulling after that are either attractive and have nothing going for them personality or intelligence wise or their the opposite.

ACE in my day I always refused to date bartenders, waitresses and baristas. Not a lot of mental stability in that crew.

Definitely true. In general, I don’t get close to people that can wreck me emotionally. You kind of never know until you get deep into a relationship, but there are definitely warning signs for stage 9 psychos that kick in pretty early even before dating, and I’m adept to watch out for those if I’m playing ball in that field.

I saw this tweet the other day that said something to the effect of: If you for one second wish you were younger, then you have wasted your life and are not living up to your potential.

It made me feel pretty good since, for all the unconventionality and even faults that make up my life, I would not not want to be ANY younger version of myself. I mean sure, there were times when certain detailed aspects were better. I used to have a fresher face 10 years ago…but I was naive (even ignorant) AF. I used to have more time ahead of me… but I did not know myself as well and did not have the clarity I have now. I used to have a younger body…but not the knowledge/ experience to train it like I have now.

I could go on, but by a huge margin, my current self kicks the ass of any previous one when looked at on a 5 point checklist of mental wellbeing, athletic ability, financial situation, intellectual development, and physical appearance.

When was your peak?..huh… what a retarded question, hacksaw.

^lolz. Agree, I’m in the best shape of my life right now. I was physically stronger 10 years ago, but I have a better total package going on now. Also, having kids is the most rewarding aspect of my life. Wouldn’t trade that for any amount of youth, and I wasn’t ready to be a parent up until a few years ago.

#GetsIt. Why even think about the past when the present is so rich with potential? The only time I think about the past is to inform my understanding of the present. Further, once you start digging deeper into consciousness, the idea of past and present and future does not exist, because time does not exist. I’ve had a few experiences to validate this, where a past experience has informed my future growth. in those moments, all temporal experience exists at the same time and you can pick and choose which period and consciousness you’d like to enter in order to inform ‘present’ understanding. i’ve even done it with the “future”, which is a bit mind blowing, but no less real. although it is more difficult to see clearly. eventually, seeing the future will be like looking in a mirror.

Yo kmd, you might want to add a 6th point, being spiritual. just a thought.

High adverse selection risk.