Kavanaugh

What a sh!t show for Democrats Sad and pathetic. I almost feel sorry for them…almost. Red wave is going to be YUGE.

The democrats paid people to incite violence at Trump rallies, made sure crooked H had questions prior to a debate, launched tons of false allegations against Trump… but the American people saw and continue to see through their BS and fake allegations!

and yet we have the most successful presidency in the history of the Republic. Almost as if it’s divinely inspired.

These two are what willful brainwashing looks like folks!

Talk about an absolute political hack being thrusted into the highest court on the land.

• Part of the biggest witch hunt in US history possibly with the clinton penis probe. Started looking at RE transactions, ended looking for nut stains on a dress. Kav writing graphic gross questions and arguing the president needs to answer these questions and we NEED to find out if the president lied to the american people

• Once Bush is president, he argues the president should not be subject to questioning (creates legal reasoning for this since he is bright, but again showing hes a complete political hack. This is why Trump picked him)

Its interesting hearing about his opinions on how a president should behave and not lie to the american people. I wonder how he squares that away with Trumps behavior and rhetoric. Oh hes got an R next to his name, that absolves you of all responsibility.

Trump bringing another thinker to the 4-D chess board, everyone just need to chill out and enjoy winning.

Don’t get me excited!!

Kavanaugh’s questions for Clinton:

1. Did you tell Monica Lewinsky that she should deny the nature of the relationship that you and she had? 2. If Monica Lewinksy says that you agreed to lie about your relationship with her, would she be lying? 3. Would Monica Lewinsky be lying if she said that you told her after her name appeared on the witness list: “You could always say you were coming to see Betty or that you were bringing me letters”?

4. If Monica Lewinksy says you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?5. If Monica Lewinksy says that you had phone sex with her on approximately 15 occasions, would she be lying?6. If Monica Lewinksy says that on several occasions in the Oval Office area, you used your fingers to stimulate her vagina and bring her to orgasm, would she be lying?7. If Monica Lewinksy says that she gave you oral sex on nine occasions in the Oval Office area, would she by lying?8. If Monica Lewinsky says that you ejaculated into her mouth on two occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?9. If Monica Lewinksy says that on several occasions you had her give oral sex, made her stop, and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom off the Oval Office, would she be lying?10. If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary’s office, would she be lying?

This is a political hatchet man not a supreme court justice.

Btw can we talk about how weird this Mark Judge guy is? I feel like this is exactly the type of people the Q folks are on the look out to expunge from the swamp.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/09/meet-brett-kavanaughs-alleged-accomplice-mark-judge.html

In two memoirs, Judge depicted his high school as a nest of debauchery where students attended “masturbation class,” “lusted after girls” from nearby Catholic schools and drank themselves into stupors at parties. He has since renounced that lifestyle and refashioned himself as a conservative moralist — albeit one who has written about “the wonderful beauty of uncontrollable male passion….”

Judge has written dozens of columns in the decades since, including several for this newspaper. Femininity, masculinity and sexuality are perennial themes. He has written that disposable razors are too feminine, that former president Barack Obama is practically a woman, and that gay men have infiltrated the priesthood.

https://www.realclearreligion.org/articles/2012/06/20/i_am_a_catholic_bikini_paparazzo.html

“I Am a Catholic Bikini Paparazzo”

Yo, what.

Seems like the type of guy that calls his wife “mother” in bed.

one day they’ll wake up and thank God for DJT. Until then we can let them flail and scream at the sky. They need to get it out of their system before rationality can return – the nature of children.

“Part of what fascist politics does is get people to disassociate from reality. You get them to sign on to this fantasy version of reality, usually a nationalist narrative about the decline of the country and the need for a strong leader to return it to greatness, and from then on their anchor isn’t the world around them — it’s the leader.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/19/17847110/how-fascism-works-donald-trump-jason-stanley

lol vox. look around you cheif. you are in the Golden Age of Humanity. Proof is in the pudding. We’re no longer concerned with Making America Great Again, that’s already done. Now we’re Keeping America Great, #KAG!

Don’t recall the fake news writing anything like this when Obama was president. You had people voting for him for the most idiotic reasons and the being bestowed award before he even did anything. They are just angry that a real leader came into power and crooked H, the person they all backed, lost, very sad!

probably because obama didnt run using fascist tactics? if you read the article it doesnt say trump runs a fascist govt - just that he uses the tactics to rise to power. it wasnt hard for him to do evangelicals have been pushing this victim card hard for decades, he just picked it up and ran with it.

Well that was stupid of them.

I skimmed the article… I think Obama, the campaign, and his movement was the most facist of any President. Him and his supporters pitted gender, race, social standing, and more against each other to divide the nation. He was pushing hate and fear.

If you listen to Trump, entire speeches over time and the audience, he talks about America, uniting people, making the country great and his crowd chants “USA”. He’ll call out an individual but not call vast swaths of people “deplorable” or anything like that.

beautiful beautiful facts. america wins with love and unity brought to you by DJT. Humanity all around the globe wins with love and unity brought to you by DJT. He wants nothing more than to prosper humanity in goodwill and cooperation, it’s almost Jesus-like.

cult of personality - reality distortion field. you guys are awesome lol

Yay, part of what’s great about up/down vote buttons is that you don’t need to constantly reply and bump these clowns to the top. Just downvote spam and move on. If they make a good point, but all means reply, but they are just trolling.

We’re not trolling.