What was the biggest f**k up of your life?

What’s the number one thing you regret the most in your life? And what did you do to recover/grow from it?

Bungee jumping in Mexico – they just don’t have the regulations.

#stillhurting

Bunch of friends went on a Euro trip after college and I didn’t go because I didn’t want to spend the money. They stayed in hostels and the total trip was probably 2k. Big mistake.

Going to a hacksaw college and picking a bad major.

being born to poor parents

Not cashing out my AF points when the Koozie promotion was going on.

I should have taken a Europe semester abroad in college. Never recovered.

Lol, in college I was in Mexico for a month and spent some time in Acapulco where I did a lot of bungee jumping which was awesome. But it was over a deep pool on the beach overlooking the bay about a 160 ft drop. It was also open until like 2am with the attached bar underneath so it made for a great party, I got to know the operators so I’d jump for deep discount and without the feet attached so I could run and do flips and stuff at the pinnacles and jump off the deck like 20 ft into the pool after shots at night. Anyhow, first time I go to jump I asked if they could put me on a cord to get dipped in the pool but apparently (they had three ropes) you have to be at a weight between the ropes in which case if you choose the longer rope you’ll barely dip. So guy initially says no but then shrugs and just completely eye balls the rope, ties it off and lets me jump. He nailed it but I was definitely wondering what I’d gotten into. Within months after I was back home I read one of their ropes snapped but apparently the jumper was ok because it snapped at peak tension so they basically just fell 20 ft into a pool.

Gave up pressing parents to make a real estate investment that eventually did a 500%+ revaluation profit (away from income profit) in 6 years. Would have inherited that, but no.

Was young, but had the feel.

It’s an error to judge the quality of a choice by considering its outcome after it has been revealed. Many “great decisions” in reflection were actually lucky outcomes from poor decision that were ignorant to great risk. Likewise, many truly great decisions have outcomes that are not noteworthy.

You must be fun at parties.

1. dont ride in a stolen car that is driven by a 12 yo chick you “like like” cuz u’ll get in an accident

2. dont cheat in school, you’ll mess up your academic record!

3. dont do coke in a public men’s bathroom with your cousin and 2 hot chicks in vegas, you’ll get handcuffed! janitors be snitching

protect your reputation! be honest. be smart. be energetic!

Always be lit fam

You looking for a bf? I can buy you uggz and an iPad.

I really wanted that Dopp kit :frowning:

at least I got a t shirt which I really enjoy wearing at home and nowhere else.

+1, I never cashed in, I could have been somebody.

at least til end of Nov

dude i wanted that shirt to wear during test day. i never received it.

Sometimes I wear it while I post shit on here, makes me feel like a big man

It’s a men’s large?

attending hacksaw after being accepted to tier 1 uni, dont even remember the reasoning, too many years ago