Although we've come to the end of the road Still I can't let go It's unnatural! proposing next week.

Boyz 2 MEN BABY!

https://youtu.be/fV8vB1BB2qc?t=111

so im proposin at manhattan beach during sunset where i would say i decided to take it more seriously. then i was going to take her to a yelp $$$ restaurant with dancing classy brazilian thots. my sister and her car model friend will be taking a video and taking pictures. i think bitcoin is crashing to holler at them. anywho i am writing a speech. i need ideas. i was thinking of just quoting boyz 2 men and backstreet boyz. but it may come off as insincere!

Help me AF community, youre my only hope.

https://youtu.be/j4jbTbWNtv4?t=54

I deserve a try honey just once Give me a chance and I’ll prove this all wrong You walked in, you were so quick to judge But honey he’ s nothing like me

ceteris paribus of course!

Have you two reconciled your views on the quinceanera???

This classic should work:

I’d like to… I’d like to say something, I’ve prepared. Tonight.

Hello. How about that ride in? I guess that’s why they call it sin city. Haha. You guys might not know this, but i consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home i knew he was one of my own! And my wolf pack, it grew, it grew by one. So there were, there were two of us in the wolf pack. I was o- i was alone in the wolf pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought “wait a second, could it be?” And now i know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, In Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, i make a toast.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHOdMiJNoIY]

Nery I dont think you’re ready for this territory. You sure this is your decision and not your gfs?

Bro - did knock her up? (The pull out method isn’t very effective).

i was honestly suppose to do it during new year! but that would have been rushed. so valentines it is.

as far as whose idea it is. i dont really want to get married! so it is definitely her idea, and she is definitely pushing for it.

but i do want to have children with someone like her. if i was 35, she is what i would want. so fack it.

she is not pregnant yet, but we have been trying since the new year, so i am just rewarding her for letting me.

like i get the whole dishonor thing for getting pregnant b4 marraige for a woman. but as a man, i think it makes sense to have proven fertility b4 committing. kind of like a down payment to a house.

i actaully dont understand why my kind of thinking isnt the norm, but for some retarded reason, marriage seems to make perfect sense to everyone.

End of an era for AF

damn neredy got c*ked

I can’t help but think this is going to be Nery’s worst decision

Congrats nery sir. You should definitely troll her repeatedly by crouching down to do various random things, like tie shoe lace, inspect interesting pebbles, or simply to reenact the Terminator time travel scene. This will create a foreboding expectation of repeated disappointment and will make gf crave approval and acceptance from you. In long term, it is key to a healthy relationship.

You don’t want to get married???

considering half of marriage end in divorce! i really dont want to!

also the idea that it is suppose to be for life is kind of scary, considering that beauty fades! but in truth avg duration is 8 years

but itd be nice to have a double income household! more leverage for the future!

also having children is prolly the best investment adn expenditure out there!

Have we established that Nerdy is a fake person?

What a roller coaster.

Nah I can confirm he is real.

you getting a pre nup kid?

Will this be an open grinding marriage, or will it be exclusive with respect to future dry humping?

So how did the “expectations” conversation go?

still negotiating. but here is what we have right now.

prenup required! i pay for wedding!

absolutely no penetrating, kissing, grabbing ass or boobs of other women. no flirtatious mssges. she also gets to delete my contact list of thots. no asking for other girl’s numbers, or flirting.

grinding is ok but frowned upon. (situtational, like when being a wingman is ok, might change when married unsure).

two kid minimum (at least 1 son)

finances partly combined. we contribute 2.5k after tax each in combined account.

anyways people who dont sign a prenup are full of shit. a marriage is just a piece of paper. so is a prenup. just fucking sign it.

Sounds like the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.