Any one down for drinks Friday evening in NYC?

I will be in NYC for the Experiments in Conversation event with Sam Harris and Daniel Kahneman. (So excited!). Taking the train home so I can afford a few drinks after :wink:.

Yea Iā€™ll be there if you give me the right address this time.

come to Denver - Iā€™ll even buy you your first few drinks.

#nohomo

Thanks for the invite, but Iā€™m far away. I miss Manhattan!!! :sob:

Wait, at the last NYC meet up KMD gave Turd a duff address? Thatā€™s brilliant

lol that people still use no homo

Omgā€¦ *eyeroll*ā€¦no. He either chickened out or never intended to come in the first place. ACE showed up with no problem.

Ok hereā€™s what happened. I was walking in when I saw only you and ACE sitting there. Since you were the only two there, I didnā€™t want to be the awkward 3rd wheel; you guys looked like you were having a nice time. I didnā€™t want to ruin your night. I pretended I wasnā€™t looking for you and went to the restroom, then left.

I drove back home the 2 1/2 hours alone. I did stop at Dā€™Angeloā€™s and got a #9 which was pretty good. So all in all not a totally bad night.

prove itā€¦ what did we look like?

ACE looked like a typical ****boy. I think he had a spray tan. Only thing I remember about KMD is she looked good in her red pants.

EDIT: ACE you know Iā€™m just messin w you and love ya kid. Iā€™m just jelly of your sick calf muscles.

In the public post about the meetup I said I would be wearing red pants, so that does not count. ACE had a distinctive look with many specifics you could mention but did not.

You think I have time to pour through old posts? Iā€™m trying to run a business here! And I donā€™t think one could come up with a more dead-on description of ACE. Believe me I saved you from a bad night. The conversation would have devolved into questions of the nature of existence. Iā€™m incapable of having normal fun, so thatā€™s why i donā€™t interact with people in social settings. I realized that walking up to you guys and decided to spare you.

alright, alright!..I donā€™t think you would have been an interruption though. We both wanted to meet you and probably would have been disappointed if you talked about ā€œnormal stuffā€ :wink:

Broā€¦ That is not a BSD move.

gotcha :grin:.

seriously though, I think weā€™d have fun. I can be normal. too far though. If I was in the race, sure Iā€™d have dropped in. Enjoy your meet up and tell ACE not to get any on him.

could you elaborate on nature of existence? right now all i can think about is making babies

you gotta buy me a shot firstā€¦wheat grass.

#eat-like-a-cow #woke-like-a-cow

The ladies love us when we pour shots!

they need an excuse to suck our shots!!!

haha sorry guys Iā€™m sick very sick!!! I took an Advil to ease the pain.