Good heuristics

Hey bros,after 4 years of still being in the U.S I am kinda clueless if the run of the mill western born and raised girl is interested in me or is just a nice person. I have been pretty hit and miss with my attempts resulting in huge standard deviations so gimme so of those pieces of wisdom you guys use to identify potential candidates.

If she pinches you on the playground during recess, she like likes you.

Only real way to know is to send them dick pics. Even Bezos with all his AI knows this.

I just assume I’m irresistible to all women.

Seriously though… I’m very hit or miss too and I often get it more wrong than right, in both instances.

i think the trick is to meet as many women as possible and increase both the number of correct and incorrect calls. I don’t think the common body language signs you read about work.

I believe the POTUS has weighed in on this.

His wisdom knows no bounds.

you’re lookin at this all wrong. it doesnt matter if she is interested. what matters is if ur interested. and if u are, chat them up, see what they like, but ultimately you should:

tell them they’re cute and invite them to a club

ask them if they want to dance

spin them and try to see if they;re down to grind

spin them again and try to make out with them

try to squeeze them at key spots, neck, ass, boobs, pussy

ask if they want to hang/eat after

ask to bang

also at any point if they say no, just apologize and say you totally misread the signals and say ur not very good at this, and that theyre juss so hot. and usually they’ll be totally cool and flattered. then you can try on another chick.

What’s your personality like? You’re not whipping out terms like standard deviation in the first thirty seconds of talking to them are you?

Pretty tough dude. Since you work in tech, most of the women you know will have hot dogs thrown at them all day by awkward foreign dudes.

Anyway, I won’t even try to give advice because I suck with women and exchanged independence for a house full of cats years ago.

I think Nery’s advice sounds good though… Touch them in sensitive areas until they are into it?

I know you’re half joking, but this is vile. This isn’t lovable creep stuff. This is “that guy deserves to catch a beating by some chic’s meathead on again off again boyfriend” stuff.

lol dafuq? why? get punched for trying to get with a girl?

its what all men want to do but most are too scared

no one’s going to hit you if you say, im sorry i didnt know.

in fact that dude will actually look cool in front of his girl for trying to stop you.

lastly im sure most dudes understand,

my chick gets hit on all the time and im not about to fight every dude.

i just grab her and say sorry bro already got dibs. lol

Yeah I’m with nery on this one. Girls love having sex just as much as guys do. But, whether or not they’re specifically DTF with you/me/us-in-general is really up to them - which means, the only way to find out is to try.

Wait, didn’t some coworker ask you out?

i cant figure whos dup account this is

Yeah play the numbers game! My college buddy used to be the king of this. He’d creep the shit out of tens of chicks at parties, class, facebook, linkedin, what not. Just constant work in progress. 9/10 of them would think him as a slimy scumbag but he’d end up going out with the one who didn’t think that he was a creep.

The dick pic suggestion is also worth a consideration.

What is a heuristic? Is that like a rule of thumb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BjpUhPg9g

May need to be a little less obvious in your attempts to hide it…

heurisitc is a cfa exam vocab word. trial and error method. and just learning by experience. also talking about std will definitely kill the mood!

i personally think im pretty creepy. if i had a daughter would not want a guy like me.

If you have a daughter, make sure you teach her to avoid cucks and betas. You don’t want her to be grinding with gross people while at the club. Also, sign a prenup, since you’ll be worth $500 million at age 50. F-boys with no life skills shouldn’t get their hands on your hard speculated money.

i actually think i would want a cuck and beta so i can control them! also i would want me daughter to have the power over him. make him forget his last name existed!