Mueller Finds No Trump Collusion; Barr Sees No Obstruction Case

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-24/mueller-made-no-conclusion-on-obstruction-by-trump-barr-says?srnd=premium

Turd, what is the inside story on these events? Please provide valuable feedback. Tanks.

Democrat Party = party of false allegations! It’s all they got, very sad!!!

lock em up!!!

My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us. Patriots in control.

These deranged far left conspiracy theorists need to be taken out to the wood shed for what they put this country through.

obviously it was a corrupt investigation because there never was any “Russian collusion”

Just a pretext for rummaging through people’s lives looking for crimes, and the constitution is supposed to protect against that.

Manafort got done for not paying taxes and bank fraud. He got a loan on a condo, told the bank he was planning on living there, and rented it out instead.

Cohen got done for bank fraud for overstating the value of his NYC taxi medallion business when he applied for a loan. Supposedly the reason he flipped was because his wife’s name was also on the loan and Mueller threatened her with 30 years.

I suspect we all owe AG Bill Barr a debt of gratitude for somehow managing to close the investigation down in what a little over a month

MAGA

It is not just America. It is globalism, the u.s. just happened to be the dominant force behind it, at the behest of the cabal. We are in the middle of a worldwide popular revolt. Give me liberty or give me death!

The fake news media, aka the enemy of the people need to apologize, like how the failing NYT did about their disgraceful bias coverage of the election.

I wonder at what point will those who use fake news as a source of news realize what is going on… why listen to a bunch of losers when you can support the president that is stacking up win after win after win, not for himself but the American people?

They need to be prosecuted under RICO. This was a willful fraud perpetrated on the great American people. They had full knowledge of what they were doing and colluded with the Deep State to take down a duly elected President. The American people will not stand for this. If justice is not served, the people are rightful in taking it into their own hands.

This thread reaaal quiet from some of the regular suspects.

Lol, I’m probably going to wait until I see the report before passing any judgment. Hopefully justice is done.

From Don Jr:

It’s time to hold the conspiracy caucus in Congress accountable. These Democrat Truthers spent the last 2 years knowingly lying to the American people about collusion. They’ve disgraced their offices and should step down. # CollusionTruthers

“Conspiracy Caucus” “Collusion Truthers”

I love it.

Fyre!

Benny Johnson illustrated his point with a picture of Fyre Festival organziers Ja Rule and Billy McFarland on a paradise island followed by the reality of the event where hurricane tents were used for 'luxury' accommodation

LOL!!!

Has anyone outside the special counsel’s office besides the AG/deputy AG actually seen the report?

Here’s the issues with claiming ‘victory’

1. Mueller’s report hasn’t actually been released – we don’t know what’s in it. We don’t know who else is being indicted – what’s with the secret case about a state-owned corporation the SCOTUS is deciding to hear?

2. It’s never been about ‘winning’. Here’s what we know – Russian’s DID interfere with the 2016 election – Don Jr. DID sit down with Russian lawyers at the Trump tower meeting with the expectation of making a quid-pro-quo deal for help. Trump DID publicly ask Russia’s help in hacking the DNC’s emails. Details on who knew what, when, and how to prevent it from happening again are all important questions to ask. Just because Trump may not have been personally involved, we know Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen – all have had high level meetings with Russian gov’t officials.

3. Just because Mueller didn’t indict the president doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. HRC hasn’t been indicted after the House investigation – y’all still believe she’s guilty.

4. Muller was tasked with investigating links with Russia – he’s making no statement on Trump’s foundation fraud, his insurance fraud, his bank fraud, his campaign finance violations, and everything else. If Trump wasn’t president, he would be indicted by NY.

5. Again, let’s wait until the actual report comes out before making judgments – speculation on a 4 page memo by a man who decided Trump couldn’t commit obstruction of justice 9 months ago seems a little premature. https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/24/politics/barr-memo-mueller/index.html

Libs 3/22: Trump is guilty of collusion and we all know it, impeach!

Libs 3/23: Now lets not get ahead of ourselves and draw any hasty conclusions until we have all the facts. This is a nuanced and delicate issue.

I always thought the Dems were overplaying their hand here. Russia was plenty incentivized to held elect Trump so why would they need to cooridinate with the campaign. I feel like Trump and co let this thing simmer in the public and even added fuel to the fire by being evasive and obstruction-lite so they could have a big FU moment when they were cleared of all charges. If that’s the case well played orange monster.

Unless Russia actually hacked into voting machines and changed vote tallies (which no one is claiming) the election results are fair no matter how many fake stories that Clinton was the devil were circulated on Facebook. The real issue is that Russia felt it was important to put resources to an american election to try and tip the scales to one side or at least create as much disfunction as possible. I garuntee the report is filled with mountains of evidence proving Russian agents pushed for Trump and were responsible for the email dumps they just didn’t do it coordination with team Trump. It’s pretty ugly stuff but not criminal.

There’s plenty for the dems to criticize Trump on policy-wise, they don’t need to go down rabbit holes looking for things. They need to get him out the old fashion way in an election.