Mueller Finds No Trump Collusion; Barr Sees No Obstruction Case

This is gold, can’t make it up.

Don’t speculate on the report we have a summary on the way Schopenhauer and every liberal media outlet did for the past two years until we have all the details, instead speculate about some super secret case!

“This isn’t about winning.” - Everybody who’s losing, ever

Also, I know there wasn’t collusion, but can’t we just pretend there was collusion?

House Investigation =/= DOJ investigation

Libs after two years of complaining about conservatives bringing up Hillary: “Der Hillary!”

Bringing up behavior ridiculed for years to justify the same behavior while speculating…

Don’t speculate without all the details! (While I completely speculate without supporting details!)

Right, definitely premature, not like people who speculated for the past two years with no memo or you know, this entire post which is full of speculation. SAD!

Well, the entire Starr report was made public in two days, so we shouldn’t have to wait long for the full Mueller report. Right guys?

Anyone who fully read Barr’s summary would realize they want to see the full report.

If they thought they had a snowball’s chance in hell of doing it the old fashioned way, do you think they would have risked it? Desperate people do desperate things. Parties that are no longer viable, do really desperate things.

Here’s some supporting, non speculative info of all of Trump’s investigations. I’d recommend anyone who actually cares about Trump to click through this.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/trump-administration-conflicts/

I don’t understand why you can’t understand that these 3 things can be true.

1.The official report hasn’t been released, we don’t know what his conclusions were.

1. Mueller was tasked with an official investigation, with a scope - you can read it here. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

2. Being found not-indictable one one things doesn’t mean innocent on all things.

The dogs bark but the caravan moves on. #Trump2020 MAGA.

I mean, it was clearly from get-go that there were no collusion. I think people forget that you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt, to find a person guilty. You can still impeach, but not sure why anyone expected that Trump actually knowingly colluded and tried to harm US

There is really a left wing faction of conspiracy theorists, and they seem to genuinely believe that Trump is in a Russian conspiracy, or even that he was planted by the Russian government. Most Democrats most likely do not believe in this collusion. However, as stated above, the probe is an excuse to look into Trump’s business and personal issues and try to find some other damaging information.

The left are delusional. During the Kavanaugh nomination, they were shouting “believe all women” and even after one of the “victims” admitted to making up her story, still believed he was guilty without any evidence. Maybe one day when they, or someone they love, get falsely accused, they will understand.

God today is such a great day.

i dont know how this dude had enough time to read a 400 page report and analyze the content in a day.

thats some next level clarity tured has been sniffing

The best people.

How do you know it’s 400 pages?

BS nailed the comments above