Alabama abortion law

great American legislation amiright6?

but seriously how can you justify killing an innocent person???

big fan of abortion. i dont think women should suffer for 9 months if they dont want the child. but lets not kid ourselves. if u choose to terminate your pregnancy you are definitely terminating something. lets not argue on terminology.

I’m agnostic on the topic. I see both sides, it just comes down to people disagreeing about when a baby is a baby. Obviously this is not a binary process and as a result doesn’t lend itself well to the legal realm. I don’t think crowds of people shouting their slogans at each other given that they have a fundamentally different view on the central issue of when the baby is a being really accomplishes anything. But people just love being stupid I guess.

The whole narrative about MEN out to ruin everything for helpless women who are somehow simultaneously empowered but at the same time helpless is funny. It’s a state that is 52% female that elected by majority a bunch of legislators that all ran on a platform of banning abortion. The bill was raised on the floor by a female representative and signed by a female governor. But of course a day wouldn’t be complete if feminists weren’t inventing ways to undermine women’s authority by painting themselves as victims of oppression, so the guys representing the predominantly female population that elected them must be at fault. This is all more likely in the mind of a coastal liberal than the possibility that other people may have different views on things.

Modern day feminists are some of the most, if not the most, intolerant group in the country.

lol what do you all consider a baby? 3 months in? 6 months in? 9 months in?

personally i consider an embryo a baby.

at one point when you have a miscarriage do you go from a funeral to say oh well, plenty more hwere that came from?

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/7247-fetal-development-stages-of-growth

also when you have twins or triplets or more. sometimes the other babies kill/eat one of the babies or reabsorbed by the mother. i lulz when i foudn this out. baby killing babies. natural abortions.

Brainwash, I don’t think anybody is disagreeing with you on that point.

Maybe as a compromise, they can extract the embryo and grow it in a bacta tank. Then everyone is happy.

That Tomi Lahren is a total babe?

Would wife

Agnostic, ambivalent, or indifferent?

bet you she abortioned

Some of each I guess, I can see both sides POV.

I wonder what ancient philosophers would have thought about abortion? When does human life begin? When is a human a human etc.

Anyways, I just watched some videos of people protesting for and against abortion. I wonder how does it feel to be so fanatic about some issue. Both sides looked literally insane, rabid dogs. A bunch of nutcases.

Their parents should have had an abortion.

Would.

I personally find her elbows too pointy and her eyes a little too far apart. 6 out of 10 at best.

This is wife material:

White girls have high depreciate rate passed 25. It’s unfortunate but if you want longevity you’ll have to go ethnic. Cuz u know asians don’t raisin.

yanet Garcia, I’d eat her butt

id be her seat. . . Plus dude, you know I only date Hispanics… :wink:

this new ones a bartender

LOLz

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

laughing stock