Hey YO Brooklyn

Just landed at LaGuardia. Staying at a hotel called “Viceroy”. . . Who’s got a trendy spot I can go check out?

In Brooklyn or Manhattan???

Taco bowl at Trump tower

Manhattan. I had to stay at a hotel because the parents place is under construction.

Hotel has a jar of M&M’s, a bottle of Pinot noir, and mean girls is playing. I may just put the bath robe on and stay in for the night.

just kidding. I’m obvi going for sushi.

You’re not far from one of the best restaurants in Manhattan. Indian accent is amazing, not quite as good as the one in Delhi but definitely worth a visit. Get the tasting menu with matched wines.

how is that possible? indian food is for poor people

I mean Indian Accent is ok I guess, but I wouldn’t put this anywhere near one of the best restaurants in Manhattan.

Tried to get into Nobu last night but ended up going somewhere called blue wave?? I can’t remember.

Going somewhere called “Quality Meats” tonight. I’m trying to refrain from making a sex joke about it

Really need a recommendation for something to do. Umm alone.

Budget is $290.00

Study.

SWERVE BROOOOO

Spent 9 hours with the pages today dude. Tryna get my zoot on

^ You’re tryin’ to get yer what in the who now??? :confused:

Did you go for your steak dinner???

Good job.

No no no pasta man. I’m trying to get lit not laid. Well, okay maybe both.

and yes. But then I got surrounded by a wedding party. Funniest thing. I found a quiet old people’s lounge called Naive and a wedding party walked in asking if I’d give up my seat for their group since I was alone. Told her yeah I would but I was more interested in talking and having a good time with them.

she was 24 and lived in TriBeCa. She is connected in the wine industry so I gave her my card and told her to contact me because I’ve got a crazy good wine venture idea.

I suppose i actually meant that it is one of my favourites rather than one of the best. I’m not a huge fan of the Indian food available in NYC or the US in general but this place serves authentic indian flavours, even if it’s also simultaneously inauthentic for being a tasting menu and matched wines type of place. Junoon does something similar but isn’t even close to Indian Accent. My main memory of Junoon was the sommellier having a meldown when we ordered matched wines but my wife doesn’t drink red wine so she asked for the reds to be swapped with appropriate whites. There was one course in particular that he worked himself into a frenzy about, he ended up giving her some ridiculous champagne because it was the only non red he could match with the course and look himself in the mirror ever again.

This thread is like leveraged sellout in reverse

I hope this photo triggers you

^ Ooooooh, that looks yummy!!! :+1: