One night stands!!! It’s guy love!

So me bitcoin and banker went out to the reserve. It’s a club in Dtla. Anyways they picked up 2 girls that were sisters at the clerb and took them to bankers place. Bitcoin porked the chick in living room. And banker did it in his bedroom. In the morning when banker went to get water while only wearing boxers, he saw bitcoin in the couch with chick and he excitedly said, I got it in!!! Bitcoin enthusiastically replied me toooooo! Then they hugged. It was a pretty gay moment. Annyway a funny thought came over bitcoin, he wanted to show banker the naked chick, by pulling the sheets. But decided against. Anyways I hear that kind of behavior is pretty common. Just read about it on reddit but for a girls perspective. Anyways the girl in that story was thinking of dumping his boyfriend for showing his buddy the goods while she was “asleep”. The girl was only play acting on being asleep. Anyhow if she was awake she could have said something, but apparently pretending to be asleep was a better move lol

you do guy love on your one night stands?

Did they at least call no homo?

I hope the banker guy burned the couch afterwards. Bitcoin’s naked ass and probably ball sack was on it. Just saying.

Nerdy, does your fiance know that you partake on such frivolous activities?

Yea I tell her everything and ask for permission to go out. But damn dude so many chicks were shaking their butt In front of me at the club. No idea if they were doing it on purpose but I’d back up like a beta. But I can’t really blame them, I’ve gotten really good at eye fucking chicks. So my body lanuage game has improved.

but anyways yes I am very honest with her to a point of fault. I even tell her what I would do to them if I was single. Anyways I do it because it’s the truth, but it also turns me on, and lastly she needs to understand that she is lucky I am with her for I have plenty of options.

O/U on nerdys 1st marriage - 2.5 years

I mean, even bitcoin got to bang some chick on the couch. I can only imagine the superhuman will that Nery must possess in order to resist all these advances.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

yep i just joined the circle jerk of guys jumpin up and down saying its lit its lit.

I did this once. Needed a raincoat, asked my roommate and his mates if they had one, roommate said check his room. Found a few, went back to my room and was interrupted mid act by my roommate who decided to make it rain condoms. Through off the sheets to give a show. To my defense she was a stripper i was dating at the time so i doubt she cared. Totally regret it now - total frat boy move which even the immature me thought i was above. I never got the touchdown celebration either - i needed a nery in my life to say it’s lit.

Nery, which of these guys are you eskimo bros with? No shame here.

none. lol. again we hollered at the clubs my dude. there was a pretty low chance we’d bang the same chick as we just met new chicks every single time. we would grind on the same chicks though. its just harder to close since its only for a short time. also im pretty generous. unless i find a chick really hot, id let my buddies have it.

it was more common in hs. we’d literally get into fights over this shit. it was a cesspool. my ex-gf would bang my best friend. i would bang my ex-gf’s best friend. it was proly cus we spent so much time with each other.

is ex-gf’s bf a guy or girl?

lol. girl. we had a yearly tryst post graduation. i was the side dude, cucking some shmuck.

Duh, if it was a guy, Nery would have said no homo, meaning that it’s just dudes bonding in a manly fashion, and its friendly rubbing and poking, not gay sex.

I like how nery calls the girls it

WTF???

Ayyyyy!!! The man is back from his colombros trip. How was it my dude!

Colombia was fun but you should never go. I’m very positive it’ll end in a divorce for you. The women are gorgeous and they love westerners. But they especially love Asians

They love the money and I got it honey! but on the real, i imagine it’s exactly what I read about.

Its wild, since I was 18, I’ve planned and saved up to do something like you did. It’s almost comical that I’ll prolly never end up getting a chance to try a hedonistic trip because I planned to have a hedonistic life.

Life is funny like that I guess. You can have a perceived idea on what happiness is, and head in that direction only to stumble in something else. I imagine Colombus must have felt the same way, hoping to discover a trade route to India only to discover a whole new world.

Anyways there is wisdom in the millennial mindset to cherish what you have, seize the moment, and fuck her right in the pussy!