One night stands!!! It’s guy love!

So me bitcoin and banker went out to the reserve. It’s a club in Dtla. Anyways they picked up 2 girls that were sisters at the clerb and took them to bankers place. Bitcoin porked the chick in living room. And banker did it in his bedroom. In the morning when banker went to get water while only wearing boxers, he saw bitcoin in the couch with chick and he excitedly said, I got it in!!!! Bitcoin enthusiastically replied me toooooo! Then they hugged. It was a pretty gay moment. Annyway a funny thought came over bitcoin, he wanted to show banker the naked chick, by pulling the sheets. But decided against. Anyways I hear that kind of behavior is pretty common. Just read about it on reddit but for a girls perspective. Anyways the girl in that story was thinking of dumping his boyfriend for showing his buddy the goods while she was “asleep”. The girl was only play acting on being asleep. Anyhow if she was awake she could have said something, but apparently pretending to be asleep was a better move lol

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

you do guy love on your one night stands?

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Nerdyblop wrote:

So me bitcoin and banker went out to the reserve. It’s a club in Dtla. Anyways they picked up 2 girls that were sisters at the clerb and took them to bankers place. Bitcoin porked the chick in living room. And banker did it in his bedroom. In the morning when banker went to get water while only wearing boxers, he saw bitcoin in the couch with chick and he excitedly said, I got it in!!!! Bitcoin enthusiastically replied me toooooo! Then they hugged. It was a pretty gay moment. Annyway a funny thought came over bitcoin, he wanted to show banker the naked chick, by pulling the sheets. But decided against. Anyways I hear that kind of behavior is pretty common. Just read about it on reddit but for a girls perspective. Anyways the girl in that story was thinking of dumping his boyfriend for showing his buddy the goods while she was “asleep”. The girl was only play acting on being asleep. Anyhow if she was awake she could have said something, but apparently pretending to be asleep was a better move lol

Did they at least call no homo? 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

I hope the banker guy burned the couch afterwards. Bitcoin’s naked ass and probably ball sack was on it. Just saying. 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

Nerdy, does your fiance know that you partake on such frivolous activities?  

Yea I tell her everything and ask for permission to go out. But damn dude so many chicks were shaking their butt In front of me at the club. No idea if they were doing it on purpose but I’d back up like a beta. But I can’t really blame them, I’ve gotten really good at eye ****ing chicks. So my body lanuage game has improved.

but anyways yes I am very honest with her to a point of fault. I even tell her what I would do to them if I was single. Anyways I do it because it’s the truth, but it also turns me on, and lastly she needs to understand that she is lucky I am with her for I have plenty of options.

O/U on nerdys 1st marriage - 2.5 years

RIP

I mean, even bitcoin got to bang some chick on the couch. I can only imagine the superhuman will that Nery must possess in order to resist all these advances. 

- Everyone

I did this once. Needed a raincoat, asked my roommate and his mates if they had one, roommate said check his room. Found a few, went back to my room and was interrupted mid act by my roommate who decided to make it rain condoms. Through off the sheets to give a show. To my defense she was a stripper i was dating at the time so i doubt she cared. Totally regret it now - total frat boy move which even the immature me thought i was above. I never got the touchdown celebration either - i needed a nery in my life to say it’s lit. 

Nery, which of these guys are you eskimo bros with? No shame here. 

- Everyone

none. lol. again we hollered at the clubs my dude. there was a pretty low chance we’d bang the same chick as we just met new chicks every single time. we would grind on the same chicks though. its just harder to close since its only for a short time. also im pretty generous. unless i find a chick really hot, id let my buddies have it.

it was more common in hs. we’d literally get into fights over this ****. it was a cesspool. my ex-gf would bang my best friend. i would bang my ex-gf’s best friend. it was proly cus we spent so much time with each other.

is ex-gf’s bf a guy or girl?

RIP

lol. girl. we had a yearly tryst post graduation. i was the side dude, cucking some shmuck.

Duh, if it was a guy, Nery would have said no homo, meaning that it’s just dudes bonding in a manly fashion, and its friendly rubbing and poking, not gay sex. 

- Everyone

I like how nery calls the girls it 

ohai wrote:

its friendly rubbing and poking, not gay sex. 

WTF???

82 > 87
Simple math.

Ayyyyy!!!! The man is back from his colombros trip. How was it my dude!

Nerdyblop wrote:

Ayyyyy!!!! The man is back from his colombros trip. How was it my dude!

Colombia was fun but you should never go. I’m very positive it’ll end in a divorce for you. The women are gorgeous and they love westerners. But they especially love Asians 

They love the money and I got it honey! but on the real, i imagine it’s exactly what I read about.

Its wild, since I was 18, I’ve planned and saved up to do something like you did. It’s almost comical that I’ll prolly never end up getting a chance to try a hedonistic trip because I planned to have a hedonistic life.

Life is funny like that I guess. You can have a perceived idea on what happiness is, and head in that direction only to stumble in something else. I imagine Colombus must have felt the same way, hoping to discover a trade route to India only to discover a whole new world.

Anyways there is wisdom in the millennial mindset to cherish what you have, seize the moment, and **** her right in the *****!

Nerdyblop wrote:

They love the money and I got it honey! but on the real, i imagine it’s exactly what I read about.

Its wild, since I was 18, I’ve planned and saved up to do something like you did. It’s almost comical that I’ll prolly never end up getting a chance to try a hedonistic trip because I planned to have a hedonistic life.

Life is funny like that I guess. You can have a perceived idea on what happiness is, and head in that direction only to stumble in something else. I imagine Colombus must have felt the same way, hoping to discover a trade route to India only to discover a whole new world.

Anyways there is wisdom in the millennial mindset to cherish what you have, seize the moment, and **** her right in the *****!

I heard the girls are the same in Bakersfield, no need to go to Colombia.

can confirm. i’ve hooked up with a chick from bakersfield in los angeles, but i met them in vegas. lol real estate prices are still kind of low there, like below peak from last recession. 

but you are still paying us prices when you go out so its not the same plus they might not be attracted to you since  there are other americans so competition is high. in a third world country, your money goes a long way, women are high quality, and your competition is low quality.

the key is always searching for good value. high quality at a low price with no/low competition.

rawraw wrote:

The women are gorgeous and they love westerners. 

Colombians are westerners…?

frankybarnes wrote:

rawraw wrote:

The women are gorgeous and they love westerners. 

Colombians are westerners…?

west·ern·er

/ˈwestərnər/

noun

1. a native or inhabitant of the west, especially of western Europe or North America

Colombia, officially the Republic of Colombia, is a sovereign state largely situated in the northwest of South America

ohai wrote:

Duh, if it was a guy, Nery would have said no homo, meaning that it’s just dudes bonding in a manly fashion, and its friendly rubbing and poking, not gay sex. 

Kind of like that cuddling club thing where loads of toxic masculinity is destroyed in a safe and supportive environment?  

https://ed.lehigh.edu/news-events/news/men%E2%80%99s-cuddling-group-aims-redefine-masculinity-and-heal-trauma

Damn so my friends just got back from an epic trip to tj. The last huzzah b4 buddy moves. Top quality shelf Yanet Garcia butts for 50 bucks. Better than any one night stands!

rawraw wrote:

Colombia was fun but you should never go. I’m very positive it’ll end in a divorce for you. The women are gorgeous and they love westerners. But they especially love Asians 

Are you Asian? I would probably be thinking they just want money, and they’re thinking all Asians are Chinese, and Mainlanders are rich now.

hei.so wrote:

rawraw wrote:

Are you Asian? I would probably be thinking they just want money, and they’re thinking all Asians are Chinese, and Mainlanders are rich now.

No unlike most of AF, I am not an Asian but I  am a privileged white male. Asians don’t really visit and so they are exotic 

He is a tighty whitey. Hah that’s awesome. I love being called exotic. Actually as a white dude aren’t you considered exotic as well? In the Philippines I know y’all can get some fine ass. They’ll throw it at you.