U.S. designates China as currency manipulator

The United States, the greatest financial manipulator of all time, labels China a “currency manipulator.” The dark comedy which is the American collapse continues…

U.S. designates China as currency manipulator for first time in decades

It is natural for the top dog to criticize and berate a rising star to maintain alpha position.

This is why the US is critical of itself.

But China is a currency manipulator.

Glad we finally have a President who will stand up for America and tell it like it is! No one tells the truth like President Trump!

I would have given you an upvote for this comment.

Hi PA. Like your new avatar…

Corporate tax cuts, and now rate cuts, to keep the US bubble-markets propped up during the desperate war w/ China. Taxing consumers w/ tariffs to try to make up some of the negative cash flow, but now that will just be redistributed to farmers. Next they’ll depreciate the dollar. Epic financial manipulation, yet gaining no ground, actually losing it even faster as annual shortfalls balloon.

I hope you’re right, I’d love for the dollar to get a little bit weaker. Maybe we’ll get some of that sweet sweet helicopter money.

These two headlines - only 40 minutes apart (I probably highlighted too much in the first pic):

aaaaaaaaaand:

So, which Trump is telling the truth?

I don’t think Trump understand Macroeconomics well enough to realize he isn’t telling the truth.

All he knows is China = Bad, EU = Bad, NK = Dude has good hair and writes nice letters.

The answer’s obvious: Trump’s a moron.

yo pa, is this the start of the end?

https://en.brinkwire.com/news/china-to-buy-stake-in-another-troubled-regional-bank-report/

I hear you wumao, but you’re wasting your time. On this board there are no china haters, on this board everyone gets equal opportunity insulted. No one escapes, including US, Europe, China, immigrants, fat people, skinny people, no six pack abs and so on.

we are depreciating the dollar to become more competitive. and we are resitricting us purchases in china because lets be honest. we dont really need our people wearing cheap china gear. they should buy american and cultuivate american manufacturing until we are the fastest growing thing in this planet.

Now trump is delaying the tariffs to “help a couple people out”. . . So, he’s admitting the tarriffs are hurting people.

Our president isn’t this stupid is he? Really though, it’s not funny anymore.

Well . . . .

Trump:

Doesn’t believe in Climate Change Doesn’t believe crowd size estimates that don’t agree with his perception Believes that Obama was born outside of the United States Believes that exercise uses up your body’s finite energy

This is before I even look at the one-off comments that he routinely pumps out that his base considers to be ‘trolling the libs’

I you’d like, I can make a much longer list. But Trump is, in fact, an idiot.

Donald J. Trump: The Great Charles Payne @cvpayne correctly stated that Fed Chair Jay Powell made TWO enormous mistakes. 1. When

The Great Charles Payne @cvpayne correctly stated that Fed Chair Jay Powell made TWO enormous mistakes. 1. When he said “mid cycle adjustment.” 2. We’re data dependent. “He did not do the right thing.” I agree (to put it mildly!). @Varneyco

Trump is unethical, dishonest, incompetent, stupid, misogynistic, racist, and, perhaps worst of all, a malignant narcissist.

If he were hired today as the boss of your company, you’d short the stock. And if you didn’t, or deny that you would, you’re a fool.

Russia invested a few million rubles and got one hell of a payoff. And I think the Chinese - who on the balance are probably tired of Trump and his all too predictable idiocy - are looking at this fool and wondering what they can do to make sure he’s not elected again in 2020.