Chris Cuomo - will he be fired?

I hope he is so that fox news or any other news agency can pick him up and he can be his real self 24/7. 

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/chris-cuomo-caught-on-video-flying-into-rage-after-man-calls-him-fredo/

haha when keeping it real goes wrong. lol why didnt he just have a good comeback. i mean the guy looks like a penguin.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Quote:
A CNN spokesperson told The Post: “Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”

LOL - This Just LOWERS the bar even MORE! 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

hpracing007 wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162993918830725&id=153080620724&fs=0&focus_composer=0

President Trump providing his valuable insight, as always.

I do respect this sort of trolling in all honesty. 

I actually like him more for going after “punk @ss btch”. It’s pretty funny to me. However, he shouldn’t have tried to defend Italians from derogatory terms like the “right” is infringing on some civil rights issue or something. Just call out punk @ss btch and don’t pretend you’re standing up for something unrelated. 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

sad day when alt right is going after italians 

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

1 person, suit

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

The black community is going to condemn him for comparing the word fredo to the N word right?

Also it’s silly. If the guy were to throw a punch and he would retaliate, he can still get sued because he was escalating the situation. The key to justifying punching someone in the face is to try and de escalate the situation and wait for them to swing. 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

———————————————– Trust God and keep your powder dry ———————————————– Southern by the grace of God