1+8+5+1+3+4+5+2 = 29

readings to go. I am starting to feel lonely, do I have any friends around? you also get no points for guessing 8 left in Ethics.

same thing I said to dreary. Forget going through all the study sessions line by line. Time is not on your side. Read the secret sauce until you know it by heart. The secret sauce does a great job of getting you 3/6 questions on vingettes. The key to this beast is NOT to be an expert in all the fields but to know enough about everything that you can put some sort of an answer down.

I’m afraid I have no good news for you pepp… have done the readings but still limping. But you’re different, you’ll do it.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The key to this beast is NOT to be an > expert in all the fields but to know enough about > everything that you can put some sort of an answer > down. +1. You don’t need perfect in any section. All you need is roughly 70% in each section to pass. If you know you are no good in one section, just know enough to get your 3/6, move on and hope you can recover some points from other sections.

as you have not looked at those readings? I guess it all depends what reading those are and what other things you have done, but I think you are screwed. I’ve read everything twice and still feel so so.