10 weeks to go! Where are you in your studying?

pepsis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just ordered Schweser Notes. I hope you’re not writing the exam this December.

Maybe pepsis is unemployed and spending something like 4-6 hours a day on studying?

I am writing in December and have a full time job. Wish me luck.

pepsis - i’m soo with you man! i’ve had my notes for a while now though - but haven’t gotten down to studying proper at all! but i think we could still make it! WE MUST! :smiley: GOOD LUCK! :slight_smile:

good luck to you too, sandeepsg. My books not yet arrived.

Done with Schweser. About to start a comprehensive review along with QBank.

hi guys, what is this Qbank all about? how much does it cost? and are you guys buying for urself or you are sharing the account with someone else?

weird Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi guys, > > what is this Qbank all about? > how much does it cost? > and are you guys buying for urself or you are > sharing the account with someone else? Anybody willing to share the QBank? nametabtap@yahoo.com

Got my Schweser notes 2 weeks ago and at the end of FSA, the only one of the five I’ve studied. So, I still have A LOT to go. I am giving it full time right now and since I have learned most of the stuff at college, I am not too worried about it. A friend of mine spent only four weeks on the notes and he passed the exam in June. So everyone just relax and try as hard as you can. Good luck to all Level1 Candidates!!!