100 Days to Go...What's Ya Progress?

With 100 days to go, how much progress have you made so far?

Geez, when you say it in terms of days it really feels like I’m running out of time… I’ve finished Equity/fixed income, FRA, and will have finished Economics tomorrow. Haven’t looked at the other 3…

Half-way through volume 2 (Economics). Starting to REALLY FREAK OUT. Doesn’t seem like there is enough time in the day.

Did quant, econ, fsa. starting port mgmt tomorrow. Targeting May 1 to start review

I started studying in Dec10 as I can study only on weekends becoz of hectic schedule. I have finished all the reading and I’m scoring 60% in most of the sections :frowning: I’m worried if I’ll able to achieve target of scoring atleast 80%.

Yeah… I don’t enjoy thinking about the remaining time in terms of days. I’ve finished quant, econ, fra, and am half way through corporate finance. I’m hoping to finish up next month, review in April, and take mock exams in May. Anybody else less than thrilled about studying like this for another 2 years… at least? Serenity now…

Just 98 days now, I guess…that’s a scary thought. I am done with Ethics and Quant. I am halfway through Econ. I intend to finish all the material by May 1 and begin review and take mock tests then. I am reading the material from Schweser notes, doing end of chapter from Schweser and about half the problems from Schweser’s Question Bank before I move on to any new topic. (My plan is to do the remaining half of the Question Bank during my review). Should I just read the material, do end of chapter questions and skip the Question Bank for now? I guess the Question Bank is kinda slowing me down.

anothercfainnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just 98 days now, I guess…that’s a scary > thought. I am done with Ethics and Quant. I am > halfway through Econ. I intend to finish all the > material by May 1 and begin review and take mock > tests then. I am reading the material from > Schweser notes, doing end of chapter from Schweser > and about half the problems from Schweser’s > Question Bank before I move on to any new topic. > (My plan is to do the remaining half of the > Question Bank during my review). Should I just > read the material, do end of chapter questions and > skip the Question Bank for now? I guess the > Question Bank is kinda slowing me down. I’m doing the Qbank question as I go also. Hoping to learn it all and have done Qbank q’s by the end of April, leaving may to review and do mock exams.

glad I passed in December. good luck to all writing in june. crunch time is coming up.