100% on the Exam, Possible?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, but I got them all right anways. You mean “anyway”, right?

…you caught me

Man if you got to the end of the internet you would be one very very disturbed individual my friend. I tried once but couldn’t bring myself to leave lemonparty.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope no one gets 100% this June, that just means > higher curve…LOL > > As for over 70% overal comment, not true, based on > my calc. I got 73% and still failed last > year…based on 40-60-80 calc that is. You do know that 40-60-80 is just an estimate of what you scored right? For all you know, every section where you landed in the 51-70% range, you only scored 51% on. And for every section in the 71%+ range, you only scored 71%. Those variations change your overall score drastically.

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N.VanCandidate Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I hope no one gets 100% this June, that just > means > > higher curve…LOL > > > > As for over 70% overal comment, not true, based > on > > my calc. I got 73% and still failed last > > year…based on 40-60-80 calc that is. > > > You do know that 40-60-80 is just an estimate of > what you scored right? For all you know, every > section where you landed in the 51-70% range, you > only scored 51% on. And for every section in the > 71%+ range, you only scored 71%. Those variations > change your overall score drastically. Whether or not he passed ethics is the first question. That could easily explain alot.

I think if you got all sections > 70 % on all there levels. That would probably put you in top 1 percent. I think that is closest thing to a perfect score.