12 hrs later....JB 1 - time series 0

Finally clicked for me today. Wrestled with time series all day (630am - 4pm). I think I have a pretty good handle on it now. For those struggling with it…I highly recommend just running through Qbank a few times with it. I printed out the reading quiz on time series and used my texts to just look up the info i needed to answer the question. That forced me to learn it. best of luck.

12 hours??! I would gouge my eyes out at that point. Save some energy for the rest of the material! More power to you.

i dont get much done during the week (hectic job) so I normally get in 20-25 hrs on the weekends.

Nice job… After reading ethics in the Fall, I basically kicked off my Spring 2008 CFA campaign with Quant and spun wheels for two weeks on that stuff. 12 hours sounds like a decent investment to kick that stuff into submission.

yeah man, right on

“Finally clicked for me today. Wrestled with time series all day (630am - 4pm).” You got up at 6:30am on a Sunday and it wasn’t for golf??!

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Finally clicked for me today. Wrestled with time > series all day (630am - 4pm).” > > You got up at 6:30am on a Sunday and it wasn’t for > golf??! Damn dude…Turk, I was just about to say that. THat’s almost the time I went to bed Sunday morning…JB, impressive, dude. 6:30am on a Sunday! That time should be reserved for golf or morning boots-knocking…or delivering papers…but hopefully we’re all beyond that now. I have yet to crack the official books…they’ve been sitting as pristine as ever on my bedroom floor nicely bundled, still taped up in the box from when I got them delivered almost two weeks ago. Y’all are starting to scare me with this time-series thing.

I read 47 pages of FSA Saturday afternoon and promptly did numerous JD shots Saturday night to ensure all was forgotten.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I read 47 pages of FSA Saturday afternoon and > promptly did numerous JD shots Saturday night to > ensure all was forgotten. Must have been the pension reading. If it wasn’t make sure you have a fifth handy for when you start that one…

It wasn’t pensions…I’m working my way up to that.

i see JB shots in your future, then…

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Turkish Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “Finally clicked for me today. Wrestled with > time > > series all day (630am - 4pm).” > > > > You got up at 6:30am on a Sunday and it wasn’t > for > > golf??! > > > Damn dude…Turk, I was just about to say that. > THat’s almost the time I went to bed Sunday > morning…JB, impressive, dude. 6:30am on a > Sunday! That time should be reserved for golf or > morning boots-knocking…or delivering > papers…but hopefully we’re all beyond that now. > > I have yet to crack the official books…they’ve > been sitting as pristine as ever on my bedroom > floor nicely bundled, still taped up in the box > from when I got them delivered almost two weeks > ago. Y’all are starting to scare me with this > time-series thing. ^ | | My hero. Wearing a cape to the test may be appropriate if you wait another week or two.